Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i like foids that wear black leather pants

I

incel god

Banned
-
i wish i could touch there sexy leather pants when they are wearing them

I don't like foids.

i wish i could touch there sexy leather pants when they are wearing them
I want foids to wear short tight pant like spendex and sit on my lap.

what are you doing here then
Not in a gay way you dumb fucking nigger, how the fuck are you on here if you're 11 years old and don't know how to contextualize. "What are you doing here then", idk you ask yourself that you brainrotten fucking autistic retard, do you think elliot rodger was thinking about how much he liked women when he killed them? "Like" doesn't equate to "attracted to" or "desire" maybe learn some fucking English before joining an English forum you fucking inhuman slopper troglodyte cavenigger.

Not in a gay way you dumb fucking nigger, how the fuck are you on here if you're 11 years old and don't know how to contextualize. "What are you doing here then", idk you ask yourself that you brainrotten fucking autistic retard, do you think elliot rodger was thinking about how much he liked women when he killed them? "Like" doesn't equate to "attracted to" or "desire" maybe learn some fucking English before joining an English forum you fucking inhuman slopper troglodyte cavenigger.
revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

:feelstastyman: Retardcel logic:

-sees a thread about a coomer sexually liking foids that wear black leather pants-
-posts "i don't like foids"-
(someone jokingly asks him if he's gay)
-gets mad like a retarded nigger-

:feelstastyman: Retardcel logic:

-sees a thread about a coomer sexually liking foids that wear black leather pants-
-posts "i don't like foids"-
(someone jokingly asks him if he's gay)
-gets mad like a retarded nigger-
You're a fucking nigger and you talk like a faggot, go back to reddit you fucking faggot, calling me a retard but you feel the need to reply a second time 10 minjtrs later because it took you that long to think of something that you thought was a good response go hang yourself foid you talk like a feminine faggot so obviously a fakecel whore

You're a fucking nigger and you talk like a faggot, go back to reddit you fucking faggot, calling me a retard but you feel the need to reply a second time 10 minjtrs later because it took you that long to think of something that you thought was a good response go hang yourself foid you talk like a feminine faggot so obviously a fakecel whore
ooga boooga oooga ugaa grrrr oooga boooga uuuga ppu popa ooo grrrrra booga oooga boooga ooooga!

There, you understand better when it's in your language?

ooga boooga oooga ugaa grrrr oooga boooga uuuga ppu popa ooo grrrrra booga oooga boooga ooooga!

There, you understand better when it's in your language?
You're a fucking foid I hope you get raped. Get off this fucking site and go back to sucking dick for free lunch you toothless miserable whore.

You're a fucking foid I hope you get raped. Get off this fucking site and go back to sucking dick for free lunch you toothless miserable whore.
tribal ellen page GIF by GAYCATION with Ellen Page and Ian Daniel

All foids who wear leather pants must be raped and executed.