Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A foid in tight leather pants ruined my entire day

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I was having a good day today(which is rare occurance for me). I was walking at the town in a brutalist estate that i love, and listening to some synthpop.

I was starting to drive home with a bus, and THEN(!), i saw a femoid in leather leggings standing by the bus stop. She was around my age(20yo), and honestly not very attractive, just average looking but she was wearing fucking SKINTIGHT LEATHER PANTS.

The fact that i saw her ruined my entire day. I was actually in a good mood before i saw her, but when i saw her, i wanted to walk out of the bus, and just start groping her, or smash her head with a bat.

I believe that foids should wear hijabas, but with more European design instead of sandnigger design.

Wearing fucking leather pants should be punished by death.

Pics or gtfo

picsoritdidnt.jpg

you can just mind your business you know ?

Ignoring Woman isnt to hard at some Point .

creepshot next time

I believe and understand your pain, when I'm outside seeing big booty perfect body foids walking by is just teasing and a reminder of something you'll never have to grope and fuck and it's pure toture:feelsUnreal:

I believe and understand your pain, when I'm outside seeing big booty perfect body foids walking by is just teasing and a reminder of something you'll never have to grope and fuck and it's pure toture:feelsUnreal:

Grope Maxx or your a faggot

I agree with brocels pic or it never happened.

are you a nofapper or something?

The fact that i saw her ruined my entire day. I was actually in a good mood before i saw her, but when i saw her
very relatable

sseing a pretty foid makes me angry and really sad

what is it like to have high testosterone?
Very brutal. Im always horny even if i fap 5 times a day. Im always nervous. Seeing a sexy foid is a brutal ragefuel and suicidefuel. I wish i was asexual.

Dressing up like a whore is female empowerment somehow

a girl with a fat ass at the gym ruined my day.

was rock hard because of her

you can just mind your business you know ?

Ignoring Woman isnt to hard at some Point .
im just aware that the foid on the other side of the street wont fuck me

so why bother giving her attention and or wasting time getting mad over nothing?

Don't worry. Chad fucked her hard that night, so she's sexually satisfied!