Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like The Elder Scrolls

Celius

Celius

-
Not Online, but Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim.

GREAT fucking games, man. Just great games, honestly. Top tier incel cope. :feelscomfy:

7wws6s.jpg

Do you think The Elder Scrolls likes me too? :feelsbadman:

Never heard of it but cool

(❀❛ ֊ ❛„)♡

i like fallout more tbh

Luckily for me I'm easily amused, I can replay Skyrim more or less endlessly. It takes me about a year to do everything incl some mods and get bored of a character. and by then starting over as somebody different always feels new and exciting again.

Luckily for me I'm easily amused, I can replay Skyrim more or less endlessly. It takes me about a year to do everything incl some mods and get bored of a character. and by then starting over as somebody different always feels new and exciting again.
F2KC963WkAE5ixE

Sorry btw, I kinda feel high even though I’m not actually high and my head’s feeling emptier than usual at the moment jfl over.

I do think TESVI will most likely happen somewhere between 2026-2028 if Godd permits. Fucking normies are usually so intolerant when it comes to their choice of entertainment to a point that they always want a new thing to consume since they’re never satisfied and have absolutely no patience whatsoever. If TESVI were to come out tomorrow, they’ll play it for a day and move on to complaining about another future game or something else to consume jfl.

GREAT fucking games, man. Just great games, honestly. Top tier incel cope. :feelscomfy:

7wws6s.jpg
Skyrim was my first RPG
As I only got a pc at age 18
And the moment you exist that cave man the score kicks in you see a vast land before you

Nothin has Trump this feeling yet

7wws6s.jpg
The lore is beyond awesome. I thank Todd Howard for Elder Scrolls and Fallout.

skyrim was shit but otherwise agreed

I know it won't brocel:feelsokman:
We've gotta experience the Elder scrolls 6 before we depart from this world
Man.

I sometimes feel demoralized when I think about all the shit that’s gonna come out after I die. It’s the fucking loneliness messing with my head again. :dafuckfeels:

Skyrim was my first RPG
I played Oblivion first, didn’t like it, played Skyrim, then went back and played the absolute living shit out of every single one of them lol. It’s weird how for so many people, these games don’t CLICK at first. And I will admit, the moment that they did, I was severely depressed and maybe that’s why I ended up falling in love with them in a sense that I had to cling onto a virtual fantasy world helping me escape.

And the moment you exist that cave man the score kicks in you see a vast land before you

:cryfeels:

Bethesda’s so unbelievably good at doing that shit. They call it the ‘step out moment’ where you get intentionally hit with this acute euphoric sense that there’s something out there and it’s up to you to go out and live through it. I get filled with a pure crystal hopium feeling that “life’s worth living,” which is sad cause it’s a fucking videogame.

Maybe it’s incel exclusive or probably more of a post modern era thing where instead of going out and experiencing real things and creating actual living memories, you’re glued to a monitor in which sentimentality is more easily achieved and compelling as opposed to outside interactions yielding proper human fulfillment, idk.

Arena and Daggerfall are free on the Bethesda website. They are added to your Steam library after you claim them.

Sorry btw, I kinda feel high even though I’m not actually high and my head’s feeling emptier than usual at the moment jfl over.

LOL - you're all good man. :feelsokman:

Skyrim was my first RPG

100%... it's just beautiful. Bright sunshine on distant snow-covered mountains, and the possibility of going anywhere and being anyone, in a very uncucked and based country where most people seem to judge you by your deeds not your looks.

Doesn't oblivion have something similar, where you finish the tutorial and emerge into some amazing beautiful view?

I played Oblivion first, didn’t like it, played Skyrim, then went back and played the absolute living shit out of every single one of them lol. It’s weird how for so many people, these games don’t CLICK at first. And I will admit, the moment that they did, I was severely depressed and maybe that’s why I ended up falling in love with them in a sense that I had to cling onto a virtual fantasy world helping me escape.

I think I'd struggle to go back to the older games. Even when Skyrim was new the graphic resolution wasn't really cutting-edge. I Keep seeing oblivion memes and I think I'd struggle to take the characters seriously, even though I hear the guild quests are much bigger and better. And Morrowind just looks like something that would run on the Sega Mega Drive.

I understand skyrim is a bit easy and dumbed-down compared to morrowind and oblivion...? I don't care, I log onto my gaming rig for a good time, not an IQ test.

My niece is playing RDR2 and that is clearly several big steps forward in resolution and detail. It looks fkn beautiful. But I just can't get excited about being a cowboy, I want to blast my enemies with elemental bolts, and put the ones who get past that to the sword. If ES6 is even on that level it will be worth waiting for.

Last edited:
yes skyrim was beautiful. wonderful graphics and scenery.

music was absolutely on point and the story was entertaining and funny.

great fuckin classic indeed.

I just scrolled and said this

They call it the ‘step out moment’ where you get intentionally hit with this acute euphoric sense that there’s something out there and it’s up to you to go out and live through it. I get filled with a pure crystal hopium feeling that “life’s worth living,” which is sad cause it’s a fucking videogame.
Bruh I got this just from reading your post and the one you’re responding to

Also waifu mods and overhaul mods :ahegao: endless replayability. Lifefuel.

I think I'd struggle to go back to the older games. Even when Skyrim was new the graphic resolution wasn't really cutting-edge.
The SE lighting is top notch honestly.

I understand skyrim is a bit easy and dumbed-down compared to morrowind and oblivion...? I don't care, I log onto my gaming rig for a good time, not an IQ test.
Ultrabased. Some of Bethesda’s fanboys are disturbed, honestly. You tell them that you’ve enjoyed your time with Skyrim and they will immediately follow it up by saying “yeah, but have you played Morrowind? It’s the better game even though I‘ve never played it.” Jfl.

My niece is playing RDR2 and that is clearly several big steps forward in resolution and detail. It looks fkn beautiful.
I have such a strong love and hate relationship with that game.

But I just can't get excited about being a cowboy, I want to blast my enemies with elemental bolts, and put the ones who get past that to the sword. If ES6 is even on that level it will be worth waiting for.
Try Undead Nightmare. :feelsokman:

endless replayability. Lifefuel.
Best game. :feelscomfy:

May St. Samuel’s blessings be upon him.

No it’s an RDR1 expansion / DLC. It’s very arcadey so I thought Defetive might enjoy it.

Ah I see

hard to believe skyrim came out 12 years ago, brocel :feelsrope:

Based elder scrollercel.

I don’t think there’s anything else out there as good as that game’s ambience and music, truthfully.

So over.
Scrolls me

Skyrim is a great game with great soundtrack but it's just too damn easy. I hate how the game freezes when you go into the menu for items, that's what makes it easy.

Skyrim is a great game with great soundtrack but it's just too damn easy.
You can bump the difficulty up to Legendary but I don’t recommend it. Makes everything feel spongy and grindy.

I hate how the game freezes when you go into the menu for items, that's what makes it easy.
Pretty sure it’s designed by choice like how it was with oldschool RPGs in the 90s. Still, pretty sure there are mods that can turn it all into real-time so there you go.