Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i like watching videos of young girls suffering

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Especially girls with anorexia or some other genetic failure condition. It makes me happy that girls in their prime are suffering and cant even be healthy. I wish i could spike the cortisol of one of them irl and ruin the rest of their month. Maybe i could wait for them to finish their stay at some anorexia recovery centre and then spike their cortisol by calling them fat.

Enjoy it.

i've always lowkey had a huge crush on that emo skeleton girl
so much for genetic failure. Women can only be genetic failures if they have progeria or they have no brain. its all relative tho so i still will watch anorexic girls crying

she looks 30 years old so i dont rlly care. Those women fucking and enjoying life doesnt affect ne at all. i only care bout 16-24 yo whores
So did you want this?
1049400[/ATTACH]"]

Attachments

• 1706422549126.png
    1706422549126.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 1706422591459.png
    1706422591459.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 20
"I like watching teenage girls suffer," this guy says. This forum, man.

So did you want this?
1049400[/ATTACH]"]
pretty sure she has some rare genetic condition. Im talking about anorexic girls who cuck themselves out of achieving a tutorial life.

state of men these days

even bottom tier mentally ill girls can get guys. You cant even find a group of women who are truly suffering except the one in 10000 who can actually go through with sui

pretty sure she has some rare genetic condition. Im talking about anorexic girls who cuck themselves out of achieving a tutorial life.
Strange, I only know cases of bulimia and obese people who want to lose weight.

You're edgeposting like this, but I'M the fed?

I used to be able to say "Forgive the incel, he's filled with spite because the world mistreated him." But a good... 26.8% of you are just pieces of shit regardless of being incel.

You're edgeposting like this, but I'M the fed?

I used to be able to say "Forgive the incel, he's filled with spite because the world mistreated him." But a good... 26.8% of you are just pieces of shit regardless of being incel.
theres a diff between esgeposting and what im doing. anorexic girls recover the majority of the time, theyre usually goong through some phase equivalent to incel realizing his status will keep going down, normally at the start of hs, but they dont seek attention as hard. Foids are truly weak creatures and seeing them at their weakest is lifefuel cuz u know in the moment theyre suffering.

I'm the opposite. It's soul crushing when some cute young girl fucks up endlessly but still has all the value in the world and society enables her.

I'm the opposite. It's soul crushing when some cute young girl fucks up endlessly but still has all the value in the world and society enables her.
@FrothySolutions thinks its bad to hate on them tho lmao so much for old users being more blackpilled

yeah. the only thing i think about is she couldve been with me. but ik its unrealistic since all foids only like chad

Those girls have enough suffering going for them, we need to deface the girls who already look perfect

Especially girls with anorexia or some other genetic failure condition. It makes me happy that girls in their prime are suffering and cant even be healthy. I wish i could spike the cortisol of one of them irl and ruin the rest of their month. Maybe i could wait for them to finish their stay at some anorexia recovery centre and then spike their cortisol by calling them fat.
I want sex with teen girl

wheter they have anorexia or not, still chad only and gets sex on a regular

Least edgy GrAYfag

"I like watching teenage girls suffer," this guy says. This forum, man.
its crazy. its no longer talking about inceldom and the pain it causes us, rather its become a projection channel for the abuse they want to cause to women. their hypergamy is logical, but we hate them for it, despite the fact that we would love the opportunity to be hypergamous, to reject our looksmatches and only get HTBs and stacies.

its crazy. its no longer talking about inceldom and the pain it causes us, rather its become a projection channel for the abuse they want to cause to women. their hypergamy is logical, but we hate them for it, despite the fact that we would love the opportunity to be hypergamous, to reject our looksmatches and only get HTBs and stacies.
whats wrong with violence? u havent played video games in ur life? youve never wanted to hurt ppl who hurt u??? ok muh syrian moral monk

JoinedDec 9, 2023Posts274

JoinedDec 9, 2023Posts274
hes so delusional lmao like bro his mother is a whore and hes not aware of it. 2023cel moment. Also, imagine condemning violence against women, i celebrate every time a woman is a victim of domestic violence or sexual assault.

Four days....

hes so delusional lmao like bro his mother is a whore and hes not aware of it. 2023cel moment. Also, imagine condemning violence against women, i celebrate every time a woman is a victim of domestic violence or sexual assault.
thats crazy, also my mother is not a whore, not even close. maybe yours is, not mine. you have no idea who i am or what i come from. and i am sorry that all the women you've met hurt you.