Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I literally pray for you guys.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
Even for the Chicos who don't have a good opinion of me here.
Everyone deserves salvation because Jesus died for our sins. :cryfeels::feelsaww:

This morning after my wagie slavie physical training, when I was walking back to my dwelling, I was praying to God about @DarkStarDown being safe weedmaxxing and @Epedaphic coming to Christ.
I will be praying later tonight to God about @Mortis

Everyone deserves salvation because Jesus died for our sins. :cryfeels::feelsaww:

This morning after my wagie slavie physical training, when I was walking back to my dwelling, I was praying to God about @DarkStarDown being safe weedmaxxing and @Epedaphic coming to Christ.
It’s time for a religious debate
@Michael W. Ford @Sulaiman @islamicincel @DragonBallZCel @MongoloidJoe @General Alek

Thank you brocel

I'm not a christian myself but thanks i appreciate the gesture

I will be praying later tonight to God about @
Mortis
@Mortis
That's incredibly kind of you brocel :feelsautistic:

That's incredibly kind of you brocel :feelsautistic:
@Verxis religious debate now

500 eye witnesses to Jesus’s resurrection why would they die on the line if the resurrection was muhhh fake

500 eye witnesses to Jesus’s resurrection why would they die on the line if the resurrection was muhhh fake
Mudslimes will say it was a doppelganger

Liar, you only pray for namefags

Pray for @kay' because he suffers a lot of chronic pain due to nerve injury.

Thank you for doing literally nothing :feelsokman:

I'm an agnostic instead of an atheist solely because it's impossible to prove a negative, but thanks anyways. :feelsYall:

Question about Christianity. Do you guys worship anyone other than God? (Saints, mary, etc)
No we don’t. Christians believe in the trinity and Catholics do not worship Mary. Mary is the mother of God and we ask her to pray for us.

@Michael W. Ford @Sulaiman @islamicincel @DragonBallZCel @MongoloidJoe @General Alek
You are a genuinely good person and I want to thank you for mentioning me in ban discussion multiple times.

Ok. Let's move the discussion over here

Old testament Judaism is different from Talmudic Judaism

Old Testament Jew. Also do you believe that YHWH is the demiurge?

Multiverse seems interesting

I haven’t seen any genuine proof for Gnosticism. I’ve seen evidence for Catholicism however.

Provide me possible evidence also ave Maria
View attachment 866710

@ElTruecel I am so light, white and Christ like, I'd rather have a friendly religious discussion than a debate.

Thanks brocel.

god could go and suck animal cocks like the filthy zoophile he's
Mudslimes will say it was a doppelganger
jesus is a shitskin jew called yeshua and his mother used to sleep with multiple men before sghe got arranged marriage

Jfl at this cope you fucking mudslim

All i see you do is post about islam or some complaints about the west and i’m wondering if you really are a incel or just some normiefag here to waste some time.

Here is my advice to you, rope at this moment and i pray you get to meet your dear Allah.
IMG 0371

According to who?

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done; on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Pray for me too please

Thank you brother Christ is king, I will pray for you too.
Pray for me too please
I will, hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Thanks brocel.

When I was 14 I prayed daily, “ya Allah cure me from my ugliness.” But no, he didn’t grant it cuz he knows what’s best for me:feelstastyman:

thanks, brocel

god could go and suck animal cocks like the filthy zoophile he's

jesus is a shitskin jew called yeshua and his mother used to sleep with multiple men before sghe got arranged marriage
This reminds me of how Jews describe him and his mother in the Talmud. Peace be upon Isa and Maryam.

Can you pray for me i got tummy ache

Neither of them witnessed anything. This argument is tired. Nihil nove sub sole.
I mean they did bro it’s written down in the accounts.