Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I literally pray for you guys.

Your commentary and epic avatar was so epic it inspired me to start Christmaxxing myself, especially after burning man hell on earth videos and me just "happening" to run into a street preacher

Keep up the good work

Your commentary and epic avatar was so epic it inspired me to start Christmaxxing myself, especially after burning man hell on earth videos and me just "happening" to run into a street preacher

Keep up the good work
Thank you.

I mean they did bro it’s written down in the accounts.
I want you to look into when both of those people were alive and then compare that to the date of Jesus' alleged death.

I want you to look into when both of those people were alive and then compare that to the date of Jesus' alleged death.
They clearly got these accounts from primary sources

Thank you brocel, appreciate it a lot :smonk:.

Obviously a Sunni.

Shias are more Hindu than Muslim.

View: https://youtu.be/eEoTrduAo64?si=psOA1bsRj3PRbjtJ

:feelskek: retarded shias.

Jfl at this cope you fucking mudslim

All i see you do is post about islam or some complaints about the west and i’m wondering if you really are a incel or just some normiefag here to waste some time.

Here is my advice to you, rope at this moment and i pray you get to meet your dear Allah.
Is this supposed to prove something?

All of the hate comments are by racist jbw deniers atleast my threads have impact unlike yours jfl
Well let's look at what you did in this situation. You told him to rope just because he wants to cope with faith, so of course he will shit on you.

And yeah, those comments prove that you constantly provoke people and start shit. So don't go acting all mr innocent.

I knew Somalis were low-IQ, but this is something else.

main-qimg-f57896c88792478d17687cd85d1f6fb4

Thanks for the prayers, brocel. I don't believe what you believe, but I believe that you believe your prayers will work.

Why is God such a cruel bastard? Why doesn't he give us pussy?:feelsree:

CHRIST IS KING!