Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I live in a cockroach infested shithole

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I have to spray pesticides in my room every night not only becase of cockroaches, but mosquitos, lizards, and large spiders. I don't really mind bugs in general but cockroaches and mice are the only exceptions I can NOT tolerate.

When I'm playing games, I look down and two cockroaches are crawling on my feet. When I'm cooking food, I see cockroaches crawling on the stove. When I'm washing dishes, fruit flies and cockroaches are trying to eat the leftover food on the plates. I seriously am getting tired of this bullshit. I am typing this right now only because I was trying to fall asleep but I felt something crawling on me and something buzzing on my bed and I turned on my light and there were cockroaches on my bed. I sprayed pesticides on my bed and am currently waiting for the smell to subside.

Third world countries are actual shit holes (WATER), I only moved to this shithole country because I wanted freedom from my parents. Was the freedom worth the cockroach infestation and shitty food plus no running water?

Yes. I'd let someone shove a burrito up my ass and make me eat it with the poop particles on it if it meant I'd be free of the shackles of the bluepilled copium my parents are trying to get me to smoke.

Last edited:
I have to spray pesticides in my room every night not only becase of cockroaches, but mosquitos, lizards, and large spiders. I don't really mind bugs in general but cockroaches and mice are the only exceptions I can NOT tolerate.

When I'm playing games, I look down and two cockroaches are crawling on my feet. When I'm cooking food, I see cockroaches crawling on the stove. When I'm washing dishes, fruit flies and cockroaches are trying to eat the leftover food on the plates. I seriously am getting tired of this bullshit. I am typing this right now only because I was trying to fall asleep but I felt something crawling on me and something buzzing on my bed and I turned on my light and there were cockroaches on my bed. I sprayed pesticides on my bed and am currently waiting for the smell to subside.

Third world countries are actual shit holes (WATER), I only moved to this shithole country because I wanted freedom from my parents. Was the freedom worth the cockroach infestation and shitty food plus no running water?

Yes. I'd let someone shove a burrito up my ass and make me eat it with the poop particles on it if it meant I'd be free of the shackled of the bluepilledom copium my parents are trying to get me to smoke.
I sleep without that thankfully

Screenshot 2023 09 24 005517

Call pest control. An exterminator is your only choice if it's as bad as you describe it

>solves your problem for $20
Put a towel under your door or something for remaining coverage.

Brutal to live in Turkey bro, all my thoughts are with you :feelsbadman:

Brutal as fuck brocel … i would rope 100% :feelsrope:

Damn! How do you live like that? I'm almost going ER with the mosquitoes, can't imagine living with cockroachs on daily basis.

When I'm playing games, I look down and two cockroaches are crawling on my feet. When I'm cooking food, I see cockroaches crawling on the stove. When I'm washing dishes, fruit flies and cockroaches are trying to eat the leftover food on the plates. I seriously am getting tired of this bullshit.
Just thinking about this made me uncomfortable. Get some fucking pest control if you’re not LARPing. Living like that will only deteriorate your mental health.

View attachment 882466
>solves your problem for $20
Put a towel under your door or something for remaining coverage.
that would do nothing, theyre in my fridge theyre in my stove too. idk where theyre coming from tbh.
Just thinking about this made me uncomfortable. Get some fucking pest control if you’re not LARPing. Living like that will only deteriorate your mental health.
:feelsbadman:

I have all kinds of bugs in my house too, as soon as I open the doors or windows for some fresh air they come crawling in, some are so small they get through the mosquito barriers, I HATE THESE CREATURES THEY NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED ALL TRILLIONS OF THEM ON THIS CURSED PLANET

i dont even care anymore. i evn have a giant wasp nest on my balcony couch and dont care

özür dileriz

I have all kinds of bugs in my house too, as soon as I open the doors or windows for some fresh air they come crawling in, some are so small they get through the mosquito barriers, I HATE THESE CREATURES THEY NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED ALL TRILLIONS OF THEM ON THIS CURSED PLANET
its so disgusting man. i hate mosquitos the most i feel suicidal when i wake up and have 40 mosquito bites on one arm

Yes. I'd let someone shove a burrito up my ass and make me eat it with the poop particles on it if it meant I'd be free of the shackles of the bluepilled copium my parents are trying to get me to smoke.
get a pet chameleon or something like that. It will deal with the bugs

its so disgusting man. i hate mosquitos the most i feel suicidal when i wake up and have 40 mosquito bites on one arm
I know how this feels, except it was bed bugs rather than mosquito bites. Its totally suicide inducing. Ethnic living is not living, its a purgatory.

I know how this feels, except it was bed bugs rather than mosquito bites. Its totally suicide inducing. Ethnic living is not living, its a purgatory.
Yes, it makes me feel even more suicidal than I already am. It is such a feeling of disgust and shame to be helpless against these worthless creatures, man "defeated" by mere insects! I kill them every day and for every one I kill it seems 2 take its place!

Yes, it makes me feel even more suicidal than I already am. It is such a feeling of disgust and shame to be helpless against these worthless creatures, man "defeated" by mere insects! I kill them every day and for every one I kill it seems 2 take its place!
We live in prisons among bugs because we are on the same level as them. Never began. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Get diatomacious (sp?) earth and dust everything with it.

It's like bug robot sandpaper in there joints... Kills them fast. And it's not toxic for people.

Ofc caulking all the cracks helps.