Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I look at pics of my itis and cry

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I can’t believe that at some point a cutie like her spent time with me. But now it’s over, she will never talk to me again, I have to live lamenting over it. Meanwhile she is getting railed by chad while I’m rotting in this military shithole, getting bullied and abused every day cause everyone hates me.

put her pic on some forums to get revebge :feelsthink:

2A659480 36F1 4A37 95E4 71460442522A

Life is hard, my brother.

I can’t believe that at some point a cutie like her spent time with me. But now it’s over, she will never talk to me again, I have to live lamenting over it. Meanwhile she is getting railed by chad while I’m rotting in this military shithole, getting bullied and abused every day cause everyone hates me.
get the fuck off this forum and go back to reddit you complete soyboy

Send the photo in PM.

You're crazy.

Feeling sad over a woman you cant get is stupid. Move on with your life brother.

She is getting gangbanged by chads and you are looking at her picture crying :lul::lul: @TheProphetMuscle

I get how you feel since I would feel the same way in my bluepilled days, but crying over a whore is cucked.

You're a faggot

never cried over a foid

Mogs me by spending private time with your onetitis. I never got any private moment to talk and spend time with my oneitis. I was probably 13 when I talked to her for the last time, now I am 20.

Mogs me by spending private time with your onetitis. I never got any private moment to talk and spend time with my oneitis. I was probably 13 when I talked to her for the last time, now I am 20.
Yeah we sat on a bench under the stars it was nice :feelsbadman:

Don't torture yourself like that amigo

Please don’t leave the army. We need high ranking incel army officals all around the world.

At least you still have emotions brocel; I couldn't cry if I wanted to.

I'd rather have a terminal illness than have oneitis again. The former would hurt infinitely less

Too bad i can’t share them with her :feelsbadman:
Stop crying. She is gang banged by chads and tyrones everyday. She doesn't even think about you. Having oneitis is cucked. Acknowledge the hate.

Stop crying. She is gang banged by chads and tyrones everyday. She doesn't even think about you. Having oneitis is cucked. Acknowledge the hate.
Truths like this make me want to kms

Oneitis is the best and worst feeling
cant relate to best tbh. All it ever left me with was brain damage. Not even unironically either. Im pretty sure if they took a look at the brain after such a thing they would find plenty of evidence of mental scarring.

cant relate to best tbh. All it ever left me with was brain damage. Not even unironically either. Im pretty sure if they took a look at the brain after such a thing they would find plenty of evidence of mental scarring.
Why couldn’t I be with her.m:feels::feels:?

Why couldn’t I be with her.m:feels::feels:?
Because life is brutal. It'll burn you out eventually. After that you wont care as much but you'll probably be affected mentally. It screws people up