Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I look like the lite version of Elliot Rodger

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
It's crazy how many similarities i share with this guy.

We've the exact same face structure , same Asian eyes, same body frame, I'm almost his weight except I'm even more skinny than him, I'm 2 cm shorter, weak neck, ok jawline but it doesn't shine because of the super skinniness, also almost exact same skin tone except he's little more white than me.

Not only this I'm just as socially insecure as him and we also seem to have terrible relationships with our dad. The bullying is also common. The only thing missing is he was rich and I'm not.

Before you say that elliot was good looking, no he wasn't. He was a 5 at best, definitely not ugly, but not a good looking guy in the slightest. He was a 5, and I'm a 3.

Maybe that's why I like him so much.

Last edited:
t. average subhuman chink

Before you say that elliot was good looking, no he wasn't. He was a 5 at best, definitely not ugly, but not a good looking guy in the slightest. He was a 5, and I'm a 3.
And he had a small dick (confirmed)

cover2.jpg

he is literally me

Imagine how different the world would be if he was taller and had a better frame. :lul:

thought that was ER in the pfp jfl

It's crazy how many similarities i share with this guy.

We've the exact same face structure , same Asian eyes, same body frame, I'm almost his weight except I'm even more skinny than him, I'm 2 cm shorter, weak neck, ok jawline but it doesn't shine because of the super skinniness, also almost exact same skin tone except he's little more white than me.

Not only this I'm just as socially insecure as him and we also seem to have terrible relationships with our dad. The bullying is also common. The only thing missing is he was rich and I'm not.

Maybe that's why I like him so much.
Pic

Follow in his footsteps :society:

ER mogs me to hell and back

ER's half brother is a total mogger

even er himself predicted that he will be a chad and he actually ended up as a chad

ER's half brother is a total mogger

even er himself predicted that he will be a chad and he actually ended up as a chad
Poor Elliott. I wish he was still alive just to ER his brother brutally

Elliott was a good looking guy, just not by western standards.