Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love cuddling with this female dog

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
She loves me very much. She licks my face a lot. I grab her, trap her between my legs, and hug her tightly while cuddling with her.

hope it doesnt make your cock hard

dogs are great. thinking maybe when i decide where I want to live the rest of my life I'm going to get 3-4 puppers and watch them grow into a real pack

I wish I had a pet to cuddle :cryfeels:

i will probably get hard if a female dog started licking my face, neck or my dick area. but it gotta be a feminine looking cute female dog like a golden retriver or a Irish Setter

i will probably get hard if a female dog started licking my face, neck or my dick area. but it gotta be a feminine looking cute female dog like a golden retriver or a Irish Setter
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

I want a dog that can bite someones face off on command but be obedient and loving to me

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: