Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I love Elliot. He is my supreme gentleman leader! Anyone who sees this differently is a son of a bitch who deserves to die.

• Thread starter just another incel
  • Start date

Hail Elliot, or Im a cuck

• AMEN!

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • I say hell no, because Im a cucked faggot. My dirty soul is anal banged by BBCs forever!

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
Yesterday I saw Elliot's original videos for the first time. It was a revelation. He visited beautiful places. But he realized that it was hell when he was alone. He paid attention to so many details in these places. Elliot had a very fine soul. He didn't just claim to be the supreme gentleman, he was! All the women who rejected him spurned one of the most wonderful people who probably only comes around in hundreds of years. These whores actually committed a crime by fucking soulless idiots but rejecting a wonderful person like Elliot. His soul was pure. It was a crime to treat him like that and the women who did it all deserved to die. Elliot did what needed to be done!

Just as Jesus took on the sins of all people and died for humanity, so Elliot, representing all the incels of the world, punished women and cucks for their sins and paid the highest price a person can pay for it, his life. He did this for all of us. He is our Messiah!

I am now ERpilled. It's the ultimate supreme gentleman final blackpill version.

I say hell no, because Im a cucked faggot. My dirty soul is anal banged by BBCs forever!

some of you fuckers need to come out of the closet already

is this theard still online?

Only trannies hate GODliot KINGger.

On the Taco Bell menu when something is supreme that means it comes with sour cream

He was a Stacy worshipping white suPENISist

On the Taco Bell menu when something is supreme that means it comes with sour cream
Gentlemen don't eat in creepy shitholes where only subhumans are customers.

Gentleman rule #275

come out of the closet

There's no semblance of morality or righteousness in them. That's why this is public.

some of you fuckers need to come out of the closet already

How does respecting Elliot for bringing awareness of inceldom and for bringing attention to our issues, have anything to do with wanting to suck his cock or fuck him in his ass?

Respect and sexual attraction r 2 diffERent things.

All those “incels” who claim that any incel who is an Elliot Rodger fan is a “closeted homo”, r just IRONICALLY PROJECTING THEIR OWN FAGGOTRY AND GAY ATTRACTION TO ELLIOT RodgER, onto the rest of us straight hetERo men who respect him for his contributions to our cause without having any sexual attraction towards him whatsoevER

Last edited:
Incel killing HTN deranged richkid hapa (kill all hapas) can never be an idol of aspiration, here are idols worthy of praise for their dedication and skill in planning and executing according to their own ideologies and ambitions:

Last edited:
How does respecting Elliot for bringing awareness of inceldom and attention to our issues, have anything to do with wanting to suck his cock?

Respect and sexual attraction r 2 diffERent things.

All those “incels” who claim that any incel who is an Elliot Rodger fan is a “closeted homo”, r just IRONICALLY PROJECTING THEIR OWN FAGGOTRY AND GAY ATTRACTION TO ELLIOT RodgER, onto the rest of us straight hetERo men who revERe our fellow supreme gentleman.
These niggers actually hate anything that could label them as "toxic monsters" in the eyes of women. These people are still cucked. They don't understand that what we say or think is completely uninteresting for women or society. We won't have sex. We won't have a girlfriend. Elliot understood and took the consequences.

Lanza and Cho are also heroes.

Can someone tell me how this isn't violently gay?

This is sub-bottom faggot shit.

cuck.is

You: "Women, chads, and their cucked collaborators make our lives hell, but when an incel fights back, I want nothing to do with him. This could reduce my “chances” of having sex if someone reads it."

Me: "Elliot did nothing wrong!"

cuck.is

You: "Women, chads, and their cucked collaborators make our lives hell, but when an incel fights back, I want nothing to do with him. This could reduce my “chances” of having sex if someone reads it."

Me: "Elliot did nothing wrong!"

The NZ video was fucking hilarious, it was like playing CoD lol.

How does respecting Elliot for bringing awareness of inceldom and for bringing attention to our issues, have anything to do with wanting to suck his cock or fuck him in his ass?
woahhh, i never mentioned any of that... freudian slip much???

Based. All heil saint elliot