Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love girls who are pure of heart like Bubbles but it seems like few are like this anymore

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

It's not because she is blonde.

My oneitis was one, and I hope she’s still the sweet little thing I knew and loved, despite now being over half a foot taller than me, mang

The old powerpuff girls show was good

The old powerpuff girls show was good
Jared
what's wrong with new one?

Can't really be pure of heart if she got a lump of coal. :feelsjuice:

All the powerpuff girls are nice though. The professor is a fortunate man.

Can't really be pure of heart if she got a lump of coal. :feelsjuice:
in the film Princess Moorbucks switches the labels on the naughty/nice lists and Santa doesn't notice despite Moorbucks being the only one on the naughty and he just gets pissed thinking billions of kids are naughty this year

Just do it man, nothing to lose. My friends once threatened to tell my former oneitis if I didn't and that gave me the balls to tell her, you get rejected and move on.
I wouldve just let them snitch on me, mang dedsrstbhngl :feelstrash:

No use thinking about her all the time while chad is rearranging her insides, just go for it
Shes amazoness stacy now, Chico. Shes probably better off with chad than manletcel ricemang :feels: :kys:

Bruh what is this cuck shit? You said she used to be attached to you so maybe, just maybe you might have a fucking chance.
Postpubescence and exposure to soyciety might have already fucked over any positive view she had of ricecels long ago, mang:feels::feelsrope:

Nigga I swear to god if I were you I wouldn't think twice, who cares if u get rejected?
Couple of life lessons here, Chico:
0DBFCB8B 8C5A 4E80 A671 0C2DD811442A

Then, in your case(which would very much likely also be mine)…
3869B4C3 0CE2 450D B5B0 CF9DCC957163