Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love it, liberals and foids seethe at the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl I absolutely love it. I'm scouring through the comments section on Instagram, youtube, and facebook on stories covering the verdict right now and its just a bunch of foids absolutely butthurt at whats just happened.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=990E-T3wEaE

Not inceldom related. But yes, this is good news.

A little frustrating though. I was hoping for someone to come along and offer some actually solid argument for why Rosenbaum and the other guy didn't deserve what they got. What does "self-defense" even mean anymore if you can't kill the people trying to kill you?

who else thought it was hilarious they tried to use the fact he played call of duty against him in court ? more boomer "video games = violence" nonsense

If he had a bigger jaw, they would have been happy

I love seeing them lose their minds = Plymouth shooting, Taliban taking over Kabul, Texas abortion law, and Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty

:feelsEhh: :feelsjuice:

he dindu nuffin
800A167D ACAA 48AE B327 E6E78387CFFC

the prettyboy faggot who killed a roastie foid and her kid
oh is it the florida kid who was racing in his car and got 24 years

pretty different case but yes does highlight the blackpill

I love seeing them lose their minds = Plymouth shooting, Taliban taking over Kabul, Texas abortion law, and Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty

:feelsEhh: :feelsjuice:
:feelsdevil:

classic jewish diversion, i do find it amazing how everyone is treating this shit so personal and can't realise the whole thing is a glowop to divert your feeble attention away from the real injustice the government is doing behind the scenes.

classic jewish diversion, i do find it amazing how everyone is treating this shit so personal and can't realise the whole thing is a glowop to divert your feeble attention away from the real injustice the government is doing behind the scenes.
Exactly, it's just one of the many clown shows in this clown world :feelsclown: