Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love reading women complaining about their chad boyfriend

thatwilldoit

thatwilldoit

Recruit
★★
Complaining that their chad bf forced her to give him a BJ, cheating on her, refusing to wash his ass and leaving shit stains on her bed. I love it. Personality detector off the roof.

where can I read that?

WTF! Shit stains on bed?

Everyday problems for spoilt Foids

woman complains about how she wasn't treated nice
:(
(after murdering her own fucking child)
And not just murdering her own fucking child, but her boyfriend wanted to keep the baby. But there's nothing men can do in this scenario, it's insane. Foids have a license to kill if they feel like it.

Anyway, here a shit-related one:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/10jxv8h/im_so_so_sick_of_scraping_literal_shit_off_the/

Foid literally scraping shit off the toilet for Chad.

Foids will do anything but leave chad lol

They leave their normie boyfriends for things as trivial as not putting the toilet seat down

We can take solace in knowing most foids will never be happy or satisfied with their relationships, even if it is with chad.

We can take solace in knowing most foids will never be happy or satisfied with their relationships, even if it is with chad.
True.

This is what happens when you can open Tinder at ANY moment and be bombarded by messages from hundreds of guys.

Foids will ALWAYS wonder if they should dump the current guy for someone slightly better.

This is why relationships mean nothing to foids. They can get into relationships as easily as you would replace your dirty pair of socks. It's all meaningless to them.

This is why relationships mean nothing to foids. They can get into relationships as easily as you would replace your dirty pair of socks. It's all meaningless to them.

*easier

I have to pay money and expend some degree of minimal effort in order to acquire new socks.

99% sure this story is fake. but I wouldnt be surprised if theres real stories like this where foids put up with the abusive shit chad does only because hes chad
Could be fake.

I took a look at the account, it's 1 year old, but low karma and activity. Although it still has some activity both before and after that post. I think it's more likely to be true.

Could be fake.

I took a look at the account, it's 1 year old, but low karma and activity. Although it still has some activity both before and after that post. I think it's more likely to be true.
theres literally only one comment and a 2 year gap before 'she' made the post

And not just murdering her own fucking child, but her boyfriend wanted to keep the baby. But there's nothing men can do in this scenario, it's insane. Foids have a license to kill if they feel like it.

Anyway, here a shit-related one:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/10jxv8h/im_so_so_sick_of_scraping_literal_shit_off_the/

Foid literally scraping shit off the toilet for Chad.

I don't think he gave a shit about the baby.... He only acted like he wanted to keep the it...

1) He wanted to act like a "good" person and "care" about another human. Plus, probably so he looks like he a better person than her.

2) If she did have the baby. She would stay with him longer since she would be "stuck" with him (even though women has it easy to leave the relationship).

Wheter its a fake story or not, its likely this happened

Complaining that their chad bf forced her to give him a BJ, cheating on her, refusing to wash his ass and leaving shit stains on her bed. I love it. Personality detector off the roof.
His personailty is amazing where did you find it

Why doez this shit always happen ffs ? I think chads are mentally retarded cuz of ez life

Just shit in your bed theory

they complain about there stupid chads but still stick with them

I love it when women are total masochists and love their significant other that beats them on a regular basis. It's like women would rather be tortured than date us.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/193q2tz/why_cant_men_wipe_their_own_asses_properly_the/

Another post that absolutely destroys the 'just take a shower' theory.

You don't need to wipe your ass if you're Chad. A woman would always pick a literal shitty ass Chad over a clean incel any day. Unironically, no showers for your face.

Also, brief moment of self awareness from the foid:
I felt pressured from the comments to confront him about it.
I feel like over time this sub has made me more insecure and judgemental. ☹️
r/TwoXHoles is a feminist nightmare of a sub full of manhaters. Comments always shit on men and encourage foids to dump their boyfriends.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back