Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love romantic comedies and romance movies in general

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
They are one of my main copes because usually they star an ugly guy as the head character. I just try to picture and imagine myself as him during the entire movie. Live vicariously through em' boyos.

Romantic Comedies and Romance Movies in general are for foids and cucks. I guess I see where you're coming from, a good self-insert cope.
But those movies are :bluepill: and :soy:

But if that's your cope that's your cope. :what:

Romantic young adult novels.

They are one of my main copes because usually they star an ugly guy as the head character. I just try to picture and imagine myself as him during the entire movie. Live vicariously through em' boyos.

I hate that shit because it's all LIES giving us incels a false sense of hope. We are really second class citizens, and were always meant to be. Getting pussy is as far away from us as world peace, and free energy.

Furthermore, most ROM-COMS are not ROMANTIC or FUNNY. It's literally propaganda to make people feel like shit about what they don't have. Like Rom-coms literally only have hot white people. I don't understand why Skinheads don't LOVE rom-coms. I've never seen anything whiter. Yeah they may have Jews or side minorities, but it has the most white supremacist mentality of any genre out there. Any minorities are asexual side characters- except Tyrones.

They make you think happiness is having a worthless quirky job in NYC that contributes nothing at all to society. I also FUCKING hate that even the "ugly/plain jane" characters they cast are at least 7/10 IRL that would never swipe right on tinder. I beg the day for a rom com to have nothing but ugly people in it- both men and women. It would never happen. At least not on a + 1 million budget.

Last edited:
I hate that shit because it's all LIES giving us incels a false sense of hope. We are really second class citizens, and were always meant to be. Getting pussy is as far away from us as world peace, and free energy.

Furthermore, most ROM-COMS are not ROMANTIC or FUNNY. It's literally propaganda to make people feel like shit about what they don't have. Like Rom-coms literally only have hot white people. I don't understand why Skinheads don't LOVE rom-coms. I've never seen anything whiter. Yeah they may have Jews or side minorities, but it has the most white supremacist mentality of any genre out there. Any minorities are asexual side characters- except Tyrones.

They make you think happiness is having a worthless quirky job in NYC that contributes nothing at all to society. I also FUCKING hate that even the "ugly/plain jane" characters they cast are at least 7/10 IRL that would never swipe right on tinder. I beg the day for a rom com to have nothing but ugly people in it- both men and women. It would never happen. At least not on a + 1 million budget.
Romantic Comedies and Romance Movies in general are for foids and cucks. I guess I see where you're coming from, a good self-insert cope.

I mostly agree but it's still cope

Horror movies are my cope.
Fun to watch Chads and Stacies get ripped apart by a machete-wielding truecel.

Horror movies are my cope.
Fun to watch Chads and Stacies get ripped apart by a machete-wielding truecel.

too scary for me, if i hear something go bump in the night after watching a horror film I start to sweat like a maniac Jack!

I like the genre, but by the end, I always feel suicidal. So eh.

most of the time it's the "unattractive" guy who gets the girl over Chad, I mean unattractive in the whole scheme of the movie. In real life the "ugly actor" still mogs me

most of the time it's the "unattractive" guy who gets the girl over Chad, I mean unattractive in the whole scheme of the movie. In real life the "ugly actor" still mogs me

Are you fucking serious ? If it were the case it would've never been femoids favorite genre. I don't know what kind of romantic movies you watch, most of them have the chad winning, or chad having problem with stacey (misunderstanding/cancer/distance) and then they solve that problem or someone die but there is some bluepill message about love, or they have two chads that are fighting over the girl, one is the "ugly" one because he wears glasses or is goofy but have good personality, but he's just another chad.

Please give a list, 5 of those "romantic comedies", and i'm talking about romantic comedies, not comedies, there is a difference because it seems like you're confusing two genres.

Are you fucking serious ? If it were the case it would've never been femoids favorite genre. I don't know what kind of romantic movies you watch, most of them have the chad winning, or chad having problem with stacey (misunderstanding/cancer/distance) and then they solve that problem or someone die but there is some bluepill message about love, or they have two chads that are fighting over the girl, one is the "ugly" one because he wears glasses or is goofy but have good personality, but he's just another chad.

Please give a list, 5 of those "romantic comedies", and i'm talking about romantic comedies, not comedies, there is a difference because it seems like you're confusing two genres.

forgetting sarah marshall
the 40 year old virgin
10 things i hate about you
knocked up
adventureland
just friends (kind of, the message overall)
american sniper

Are you fucking serious ? If it were the case it would've never been femoids favorite genre. I don't know what kind of romantic movies you watch, most of them have the chad winning, or chad having problem with stacey .

Actually, one of the biggest beefs I have with the genre, is that when they DO intend the male or female lead to be "ugly" he's really just normie at worst. It's never INCEL ugly.

I really like to watch romantic Asian movies/dramas. They understand the very tiny nuances of affection and emotion. I'm always blushing at the hand-holding and love confessions they do. During the viewing I always feel comfy and tingly inside my stomach. But as one of the guys said above: Yes I do feel like killing myself afterwords. It is a weird love/hate relationship I have with these kinds of things.
The majority of these movies are about young adults or teens experiencing first love which is a very beautiful thing. I don't think anyone would say it isn't. The problem is that not everyone experiences this. Nobody on this site ever has. So you just end up hating all the life milestones you never got to do. No spin the bottle. No feeling up a girl at a party in the bathroom. No random sex at camp with a few girls. Chads got to do all of that and more.

But as you said sometimes it is easier to swallow while viewing the movie because the lead male actor will be pretty average looking or even ugly in some of the movies. So that makes it easier for me to self-insert.

forgetting sarah marshall
the 40 year old virgin
10 things i hate about you
knocked up
adventureland
just friends (kind of, the message overall)
american sniper
In 10 Things I Hate About You the guy might not have been a Chad but he definitely wasnt ugly.

This would make me wanna rope knowing that I am not actually in that situation.

I don't like most romantic comedies because they are just bad movies and I am a huge movie geek, and I appreciate all good movies no matter the genre. I think that the best romantic comedies were made in 20th century. Newer movies are usually very dumb. There are some good movies that are kinda romantic comedies, I'm sure you know most of them (also most of them are hipster):

Submarine (very cute, very hipster movie but extremely well delivered and pretty smart)
500 days of summer
Sleepless in Seattle (it's a timeless classic already)
Silver Linings Playbook
When Harry met Sally (another classic)
Love Actually
Obvious Child
Say Anything
Annie Hall
The Big Sick

To be honest it's really hard to find decent romantic comedies. There are plenty of great comedies and plenty of great romance dramas though.

Same op. I'm a secret fan of romantic dramedies. Also romantic anime for shonen and male genre movies.

I also heavily adore soft melodic lovey dovey music.

I would categorise myself as love shy. With an Incels body.

I really like to watch romantic Asian movies/dramas. They understand the very tiny nuances of affection and emotion. I'm always blushing at the hand-holding and love confessions they do. During the viewing I always feel comfy and tingly inside my stomach. But as one of the guys said above: Yes I do feel like killing myself afterwords. It is a weird love/hate relationship I have with these kinds of things.
The majority of these movies are about young adults or teens experiencing first love which is a very beautiful thing. I don't think anyone would say it isn't. The problem is that not everyone experiences this. Nobody on this site ever has. So you just end up hating all the life milestones you never got to do. No spin the bottle. No feeling up a girl at a party in the bathroom. No random sex at camp with a few girls. Chads got to do all of that and more.

But as you said sometimes it is easier to swallow while viewing the movie because the lead male actor will be pretty average looking or even ugly in some of the movies. So that makes it easier for me to self-insert.

There is nothing better than teenage love, even if we incel ascend, it still won't be the same.
Romantic comedy??
American sniper lol, just little joke bro
In 10 Things I Hate About You the guy might not have been a Chad but he definitely wasnt ugly.
yeah def not ugly but he was still supposed to be the "loser" guy in the movie.
I don't like most romantic comedies because they are just bad movies and I am a huge movie geek, and I appreciate all good movies no matter the genre. I think that the best romantic comedies were made in 20th century. Newer movies are usually very dumb. There are some good movies that are kinda romantic comedies, I'm sure you know most of them (also most of them are hipster):

Submarine (very cute, very hipster movie but extremely well delivered and pretty smart)
500 days of summer
Sleepless in Seattle (it's a timeless classic already)
Silver Linings Playbook
When Harry met Sally (another classic)
Love Actually
Obvious Child
Say Anything
Annie Hall
The Big Sick

To be honest it's really hard to find decent romantic comedies. There are plenty of great comedies and plenty of great romance dramas though.

Ill check those out, I've only seen "Silver Linings Playbook". Thanks.

Last edited:
Ill check those out, I've only seen "Silver Linings Playbook". Thanks.

As a second thought, cross out Obvious Child, it's more a chick movie, although well written and very well acted, and it's not really about love. Instead, watch Scott Pilgrim vs The World if you haven't watched yet it's a comedy, has romance but it's fucking amazing funny hilarious and unique, directed by my one of the best modern directors Edgar Wright (Baby Driver, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz)

There are also several very good movies about love that aren't comedies — Her, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Before Sunrise. If you like any of these three movies, watch The Dreamers, it's very intimate, very nostalgic and very bohemian and has young hot Eva Green in her best role ever.

To be honest I'm just so passionate about movies can write a fucking essay on them.

Out of Sight is the only romance movie I ever truly loved. Highly recommended for anyone who hasn't seen it, even though it stars the chad known as George Clooney circa the late 90s. If you can't handle that for some reason you're missing out.

As a second thought, cross out Obvious Child, it's more a chick movie, although well written and very well acted, and it's not really about love. Instead, watch Scott Pilgrim vs The World if you haven't watched yet it's a comedy, has romance but it's fucking amazing funny hilarious and unique, directed by my one of the best modern directors Edgar Wright (Baby Driver, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz)

There are also several very good movies about love that aren't comedies — Her, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Before Sunrise. If you like any of these three movies, watch The Dreamers, it's very intimate, very nostalgic and very bohemian and has young hot Eva Green in her best role ever.

To be honest I'm just so passionate about movies can write a fucking essay on them.
what are your thoughts on the dead poets society? its one of the most blue pilled absurd movies I've seen

what are your thoughts on the dead poets society? its one of the most blue pilled absurd movies I've seen
I watched it long long time ago and I remember really liking it. I kinda like the setting cause it reminds me of Somerset Maugham books, and he is one of my favorite writers. I also have a soft spot for Robin Williams. But dunno how I would react to this movie today. The whole "do what you love" theme doesn't age really well in my opinion. Carpe diem and poetry is great when someone pays your bills for you. I think I'd consider that famous scene too cheesy right now, but I will have to rewatch this movie to have a more definite opinion on filmmaking.

I'm the opposite, those movies make me suicidal.

In movies such as The Notebook or 50 Shades, the main character does nothing and is just an object to be acted upon. These movies are preferred by females.

In movies that are made to appeal to males, the main character has extreme levels of responsibility and must act in order to change the world around them.

Says a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back