Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love short guys it just so happens...

TFW no 5'8 lesbian whore to run to squash your head between her flat tits:feelsrope:

Her gal is mtf

Last edited:
TFW no 5'8 lesbian whore to run to squash your head between her flat tits:feelsrope:
you know those moments in anime where the foids shove the mc's(chad) head in their breasts I'll have daydreams about that.

you know those moments in anime where the foids shove the mc's(chad) head in their breasts I'll have daydreams about that.
FDEE1DB9 90DC 4D12 9491 BCAAA74856E1

stopped reading at "polyamory", no one even remotely normal or relatable does that

This is like a post from a guy on a sub for burn and acid attack victims saying plenty of guys myself included prefer deformed faces, just own your sexy melted face bones I love that shit I'm dating a paraplegic acid attack victim rn

Like it's so disingenuous it hurts we can all see how 99.9999999% of females exclusively fuck tall guys and the 0.0000001% that doesn't only fucks chads and rich guys.
She's not even dating a manlet but a girl jfl.