Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love the word subhuman

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
If there is any word that describes me perfectly, it is the word subhuman. I am literally a subhuman in every sense, as I have nothing in common with the average or above average person, they mog me in every catagory imaginable. If aliens were studying humans, they would see me and classify me as a part of a different species. Whenever I leave the house, I look at people with amazement at how different they are from me, they look, talk, walk, think, and act different. Whenever I try to act like them, I fail miserably, It's like watching a baboon trying to act human.

The pain of getting no replies is immeasurable

the word sounds kind of nice tbh

my favorite word ngl

It makes me feel at home, I embrace my subhumanity and acept the fact that I should have never been born

I feel as if I saw this thread in my dreams :feelshehe:

Very nice word, ngl.

they look, talk, walk, think, and act different.

It's like that for me too except I'm serious, moral and smart while they are NT. I like your words.
"Subhuman with human desires"
It catches it all goes so deep.
I wish I could send positive vibes and wholesomegreentext material or something as condolences.
Are you austro-indian by any chance?

No No me not inferior
Me very rich many shekels
I have High IQ so me jewish
>Islam pill=Black pill

Oy goy what are your intentions ?

I can relate to the word
subhuman
So much!
expecial to untermench haha
oy vey

It's like that for me too except I'm serious, moral and smart while they are NT. I like your words.
"Subhuman with human desires"
It catches it all goes so deep.
I wish I could send positive vibes and wholesomegreentext material or something as condolences.
Are you austro-indian by any chance?
No I’m not curry (thank god).