Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love this site so much

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
Yeah yeah get some sleep I know. Shit brings you to high inhibition I know.

But this site is great. I speak my mind and people don't give a fuck you know eh? It's awesome. Nobody is telling me you're a shit person blah blah blah.

I love it. You can just be yourself by yourself and it's great. And I love you all for that. I don't need to hide in this place I can be me and no one will judge me. It brings a tear to my eye.

If I say some dumb shit people here just ignore and forget. They understand that I'm an intoxicated retard.

Yeah, I feel the same. This place is my cope and the only forum I go on.

i feel great to be on this forum with my fellow chad alpha male posters.

laughinggirls.gif

they cant ever contain our neurotypical behavior and alpha'ness.

society cant handle us, were just too manly.

i feel great to be on this forum with my fellow chad alpha male posters.

laughinggirls.gif

they cant ever contain our neurotypical behavior and alpha'ness.

society cant handle us, were just too manly.
hey I'm no chad but I like to feel alpha you know. It's a great cope.
Foids hate to see ugly pieces of shit walkin around like alphas and that's what I do.
Just rub it in their faces im no chad but I'll make you my bitch eh?

hey I'm no chad but I like to feel alpha you know. It's a great cope.
Foids hate to see ugly pieces of shit walkin around like alphas and that's what I do.
Just rub it in their faces im no chad but I'll make you my bitch eh?
we always have to main our high T'ness.

maxresdefault.jpg

It is a great refuge. You're actually allowed to be a subhuman here, and are safe from female harassment.

we always have to main our high T'ness.

maxresdefault.jpg
Damn right. Us males are superior. We don't take no shit from foids unless you're a cuck LARPer.
It is a great refuge. You're actually allowed to be a subhuman here, and are safe from female harassment.
"Safe from female harassment" lol we're supposed to fight back. Fuck foids. Be as disagreeable as possible. Bring out your ideas to the table no matter how stupid and impractical they are. That's what I do. And you should too.

People are gonna see you as a nitwit weirdo but at least you won't be an agreeable cuck.

Last edited:
Damn right. Us males are superior. We don't take no shit from foids unless you're a cuck LARPer.

"Safe from female harassment" lol we're supposed to fight back. Fuck foids. Be as disagreeable as possible. Bring out your ideas to the table no matter how stupid and impractical they are. That's what I do. And you should too.

People are gonna see you as a nitwit weirdo but at least you won't be an agreeable cuck.

Of course. I post on braincels for that reason. I mean it's good to have a place that's just ours and won't get you shat on for expressing a non-cucked opinion.

But this site is great. I speak my mind and people don't give a fuck you know eh? It's awesome. Nobody is telling me you're a shit person blah blah blah.
kek I got called a racist

kek I got called a racist
Well you're a racist. Who gives a shit? I'm kinda racist myself. Whatever bro. Does anyone here harass you for that?
Of course. I post on braincels for that reason. I mean it's good to have a place that's just ours and won't get you shat on for expressing a non-cucked opinion.
fuck reddit bro. And yeah this place is our sanctuary.

I also get more warm feelings toward this site and all you guys the more time I spend here.

I love this site as well :D

My post count speaks for itself

Yes, this site, we can let out all our frustrations freely.

yes, but i wish i was chad/ chadlite and didnt even know this site existed, damn what a life that would be