Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made a Landwhale whore cry today. Also please touch this IT so next time ill touch foids instead.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
So as you all know from my name. I am poor. AF. So today is my once a month taco day (yes i am so poor i eat fast food once a month). So i went to my typical place (not too fancy and didn't have cameras to record me) cause they make good tacos. Also ps: the tacos aren't really tacos they are like huge fat sandwiches. Anyways so as soon as i enter i saw a hijabless (i know AWALT but if she was hijabi i wouldn't bully her cause i respect her dad for not letting her be a whore) 300pound or so hexagon faced triple chin white whore. And as you all know the only thing that is worse than a foid is a triple sized one. So she ordered 2 tacos 2 burgers french fries and a large milkshake and sat infront of me eating like she was in a desert for years and never had a meal. So then i am like disgusted af and pissed cause she is obviously a spoiled fucking whore. So i kept penetrating her with my eyes. Not breaking eye contact for a single second and laughing at her until she started getting red and feeling uncomfy af and id wipe my mouth even tho i didn't have food on it so id make fun of her. At that point after 10 minutes i started seeing tears forming on her eyes which got me more interested in making her life hell so i stand up and went to the cashier thing paid for my cheap ass tacos then as i was exiting i went next to her, called her a pig spitting on the floor next to her and kicked the table spilling the milkshake on her black pants. And i kept looking at her while exiting and she was crying and sobbing loudly, exactly like you see fat whores crying in movies. And as i was exiting i heard her call for help from the manager or whatever and at that point i was already out. SO I GUESS I NEED TO FIND A NEW PLACE TO EAT. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.

So this is going to be my hobby from now on. Bullying foids by any means necessary.

Also yes IT. I am a dick. And if you touch this itll be worse next time.Yes i am a dick and my pewsonalityy is awful :soy: But i love it.

Also @Colvin76 sorry for being a dick man i was never serious about any of what i said :cryfeels:

Also @Colvin76 sorry for being a dick man i was never serious about any of what i said
My main problem was that you were posting that stuff in Inceldom discussion & main offtopic. You were posting that stuff in serious sections on the forum.

If you posted it in the Sewers, I wouldn't care lol. Anything goes in the Sewers

IT is too busy touching kids to bother with your thread.

Lmao based af if this is actually real. I can never be that low inhib to do this. Good job
IT is too busy touching kids to bother with your thread.
Tbh

Based whale phobia. But if I did shit like that I'd make my local 6pm news report.

Yeah man me too, today I raped a female and beheaded 38 others in a killing spree.
Next time try to record.

Next time try to record.
bold of you to assume i have a phone and i am not using a 2002 computer connected to my neighbors internet through a cable to browse co

bold of you to assume i have a phone and i am not using a 2002 computer connected to my neighbors internet through a cable to browse co
Brutal, favela-tier poorcel.

hopefully my fat loli oneitis gets bullied to near suicide so she will think I mog her :feelsthink:

@Tiredpoorcel Are you from north africa?

@Tiredpoorcel Are you from north africa?
Algeria alongside my boys @Diocel and @Algeriancel Ow shit just noticed your name. Well welcome to the club.

So as you all know from my name. I am poor. AF. So today is my once a month taco day (yes i am so poor i eat fast food once a month). So i went to my typical place (not too fancy and didn't have cameras to record me) cause they make good tacos. Also ps: the tacos aren't really tacos they are like huge fat sandwiches. Anyways so as soon as i enter i saw a hijabless (i know AWALT but if she was hijabi i wouldn't bully her cause i respect her dad for not letting her be a whore) 300pound or so hexagon faced triple chin white whore. And as you all know the only thing that is worse than a foid is a triple sized one. So she ordered 2 tacos 2 burgers french fries and a large milkshake and sat infront of me eating like she was in a desert for years and never had a meal. So then i am like disgusted af and pissed cause she is obviously a spoiled fucking whore. So i kept penetrating her with my eyes. Not breaking eye contact for a single second and laughing at her until she started getting red and feeling uncomfy af and id wipe my mouth even tho i didn't have food on it so id make fun of her. At that point after 10 minutes i started seeing tears forming on her eyes which got me more interested in making her life hell so i stand up and went to the cashier thing paid for my cheap ass tacos then as i was exiting i went next to her, called her a pig spitting on the floor next to her and kicked the table spilling the milkshake on her black pants. And i kept looking at her while exiting and she was crying and sobbing loudly, exactly like you see fat whores crying in movies. And as i was exiting i heard her call for help from the manager or whatever and at that point i was already out. SO I GUESS I NEED TO FIND A NEW PLACE TO EAT. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.

So this is going to be my hobby from now on. Bullying foids by any means necessary.

Also yes IT. I am a dick. And if you touch this itll be worse next time.Yes i am a dick and my pewsonalityy is awful :soy: But i love it.

Also @Colvin76 sorry for being a dick man i was never serious about any of what i said :cryfeels:
Are you sandcel?

Brrrrrng brrrng. Hello based department is that you?

It would be based if she actually bullied you and you gave her a taste of her own medicine. But in this case, you just straight up bullied her even though she was minding her own business which makes you no different than the people we are fighting against.

But this is just my opinion since i am a strong believer of the RevengePill and MindMyOwnBusinessPill.

chad move ngl

today she cries tomorrow she will beg to suck your dick, you never know

Bro just because a foid might wear a hijab doesn't mean she isn't a slut I know plenty of hijabi whores

diz iz y u inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Crazy. How are you not a simping normie bully you low inhibit God?.
Bro just because a foid might wear a hijab doesn't mean she isn't a slut I know plenty of hijabi whores

Imagine desperately wanting IT to pay attention to you. That's like wanting a mentally handicapped to look at how smart you are. Desperate.
North africans are quit special...
In what way?

Imagine desperately wanting IT to pay attention to you. That's like wanting a mentally handicapped to look at how smart you are. Desperate.
No i just gave them a choice. Either go for internet points or sacrifice them for m'lady

Based department

being poor and going through hardships makes you lowinhib af
Man I'm poor too and hardship is my daily normal life practice .in fact I'll probably kill the shit of every gymcel here who talks shit in this form irl .no joke. Kill or be killed situations were a causal thing in my life. Hell , 2 drugies tried to molest me as a child. One of which I had to fight on my own when I was 12 and one of em was around 30's tallfag . The guys in my street nickcnamed me " ebliss Lzraq" because of how many fucked up situations I had to get out of. Luckily I never went to prison even though I was caught few times and have a criminal record of destroying, stealing from abandoned police stations and selling it in the streets. (Tables ,chairs .broken closests .electrical devices etc).

BUT NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE was I based and lowinhbit mogger like this. As a kid I probably could but not as a teen or oldcel.

Man I'm poor too and hardship is my daily normal life practice .in fact I'll probably kill the shit of every gymcel here who talks shit in this form irl .no joke. Kill or be killed situations were a causal thing in my life. Hell , 2 drugies tried to molest me as a child. One of which I had to fight on my own when I was 12 and one of em was around 30's tallfag . The guys in my street nickcnamed me " ebliss Lzraq" because of how many fucked up situations I had to get out of. Luckily I never went to prison even though I was caught few times and have a criminal record of destroying, stealing from abandoned police stations and selling it in the streets. (Tables ,chairs .broken closests .electrical devices etc).

BUT NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE was I based and lowinhbit mogger like this. As a kid I probably could but not as a teen or oldcel.
God damn and i thought i went through shit. I did my fair share of stealing and mugging but shit dude, also i was almost molested (not as a kid, last year) and i beat the ever living fuck out of the pedo (who had a nice ring on Guess where that went)

God damn and i thought i went through shit. I did my fair share of stealing and mugging but shit dude, also i was almost molested (not as a kid, last year) and i beat the ever living fuck out of the pedo (who had a nice ring on Guess where that went)
Free tatto on the face.

God of lowinhib or big larp.

is this on IT?

Most high T cel on this forum. Good job, these landwhales get what they fucking deserve. I work at CuckHut and I fucking hate it when landwhales order. You’ll be helping the Incels at the back making less food and less money in Goldberg Shekelstein’s company.

This is based and low inhib af. If we assume foids should have higher bf than men (to look after baby which my mum keeps pointing out to me as if it makes a fucking difference cos I'm never gonna have a wife or baby) and also cos tits are like 60% fat, and they need more cushioning through central trunk to protect themselves , but also factor in they have less muscle, I'd say a foid should be 5% higher than a dude, on average.

Yet a foid of 40% bf has more SMV than a dude of 20%, and if we talk ethnics the foid of 40% bf has more value than the ethniccel of 15% bf!! :reeeeee:

Btw @Colvin76 if I ever offended you I am genuinely sorry, I do think you're a high value poster, and yeah I do wish well for you, because I think you are better and higher value than a lot of people here, especially an ethnic like me

Keep it up op. It was a pleasure to read this.

I can't tell if this is a LARP. Sounds pretty mean ngl

Massive respect if real, rise up against the foid menace

try bullying slim whores who believe they're worth their weight in gold, you would get ko'ed within minutes by simping orbiters

this was just kicking someone already laying down

Last edited:
Gigabased if not larp

Treat the stuck up Slim ones like shit too cause they are the worse with their treatment of incels, you are on your way to becoming a legend .

Based and lowinhibitpilled if not larp.
She would have rejected you, and laughed at you for trying to date her anyways since she got a high tier normie/chadlite a swipe away.
She got what she fucking desERved.

Absolutely brutal but she probably deserved it