Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made an ai image

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
And it didn’t upload write was bunch of negroes playing chess.

i made an ai video

IMG 2144

I made some AI songs. I wrote the lyrics a short time ago on another forum, but the songs are AI:

(chilling emotional lyrics. 'you say I'm a fakecel, you say I'm a GrAY, you say I'm unworthy of you, Stacy...')

also one song I wrote quickly to celebrate Sheo's beautiful romance with that rando cutter foid uWu:

When I typed in hitler makes a comeback

Adolf hitler with a young blonde woman

Thomas Jefferson resurrection
Thomas jefferson rising out of the grave

I made some AI songs. I wrote the lyrics a short time ago on another forum, but the songs are AI:

(chilling emotional lyrics. 'you say I'm a fakecel, you say I'm a GrAY, you say I'm unworthy of you, Stacy...')

also one song I wrote quickly to celebrate Sheo's beautiful romance with that rando cutter foid uWu:

The first two I like:feelsokman:

The first two I like:feelsokman:
ty

the last one was humorous and a bit caricatured, so if you're not caught up with the Sheo-Zoe lore it might be unclear ig.