Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made fun of popular kids and it felt great

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I have a cuck fatcel friend who managed to jestermaxx himself into befriending some popular group at college. He was so happy about literally being their punching bag but whatever.

He told me that they’re ‘really funny’ and I would enjoy talking to them so he added me to a group chat with them in it. Because I was bullied at school by people who look and act similar to them, I was scared at first because all the memories were coming back.

Because my fatcel was in the groupchat, it gave me a boost of confidence and low inhib-ness and I made fun of their normie asses all under the disguise of ‘joking’. I’m a med student and they’re studying some useless shit so I mocked them for that, I also made fun of their appearances. One foid even got so mad that she left the group kek

So in a way it feels like I got revenge over my highschool bullies and stopped seeing popular kids as some gods or whatever. Now I just know they’re dumbass low IQ NPCs

Lets be honest it was probably very cringeworthy,humorless, in typical way of gen z,and u posted this to feel a bit better,maybe u even had adrenaline rush and sweaty palms.Next time make a recording

How come they didnt make fun of your incel appereance?

Lets be honest it was probably very cringeworthy,humorless, in typical way of gen z,and u posted this to feel a bit better,maybe u even had adrenaline rush and sweaty palms.Next time make a recording
:blackpill:

I've always known they were low IQ NPCs, but it doesn't change anything.

How come they didnt make fun of your incel appereance?
Yea I was fully prepared for them to make fun of my appearance but they didn’t, they just said random insults about how I’ll probably be a “bad doctor”

I don’t care if it’s cringe, it felt good. I would post screenshots but it’s not in English

Good for you brocel. I hope one day I could get my revenge( who am I fooling it'll never happen)

I don’t care if it’s cringe, it felt good. I would post screenshots but it’s not in English
U can paste screenshots into google translate and it will translate them into english quite successfully

Yea I was fully prepared for them to make fun of my appearance but they didn’t, they just said random insults about how I’ll probably be a “bad doctor”
They probably felt sorry for you so they didnt feel like they had to insult your looks. In the back of their heads they were still smugging, knowing that they mog you

Busy tonight it seems.

They probably felt sorry for you so they didnt feel like they had to insult your looks. In the back of their heads they were still smugging, knowing that they mog you
I am ugly but I’m really plain looking, there are no stand out traits in me that you can mock like a big forehead or a big nose. I have bad eyes but it’s not like you can say “well you have downturned eyes” to someone

I am ugly but I’m really plain looking, there are no stand out traits in me that you can mock like a big forehead or a big nose. I have bad eyes but it’s not like you can say “well you have downturned eyes” to someone
Mogs me

Nice. What were they studying? Do you remember?

blackpill rule number 586: never stand up against chads and stacies better try to use them

Nice. What were they studying? Do you remember?
business, graphic design and one of them is studying English. Where I live, you can have a low GPA and still study those

business, graphic design and one of them is studying English. Where I live, you can have a low GPA and still study those
Pfft. I hope they end up homeless. How is your friend doing now? Did he get pissed off at you for insulting his "friends"

Pfft. I hope they end up homeless. How is your friend doing now? Did he get pissed off at you for insulting his "friends"
My friend is such a cuck, he did get mad at me. I took a quick look at the chat and the way they treat him is insane. The butt of all their jokes

My friend is such a cuck, he did get mad at me. I took a quick look at the chat and the way they treat him is insane. The butt of all their jokes
Jestermaxxer cuck. He's probably a good person, just too socially dense to realize he's being bullied.

Yup. OP def got embarrassed, came back to brag on here to feel better about how he “stood up to them”

The squadron of chads was probably unfazed, more confused than anything as to why an inkwell was speaking to them.

I bet they later made fun of OP while they slammed beers and fucked Becky’s at their frat house

I have a cuck fatcel friend who managed to jestermaxx himself into befriending some popular group at college. He was so happy about literally being their punching bag but whatever.

He told me that they’re ‘really funny’ and I would enjoy talking to them so he added me to a group chat with them in it. Because I was bullied at school by people who look and act similar to them, I was scared at first because all the memories were coming back.

Because my fatcel was in the groupchat, it gave me a boost of confidence and low inhib-ness and I made fun of their normie asses all under the disguise of ‘joking’. I’m a med student and they’re studying some useless shit so I mocked them for that, I also made fun of their appearances. One foid even got so mad that she left the group kek

So in a way it feels like I got revenge over my highschool bullies and stopped seeing popular kids as some gods or whatever. Now I just know they’re dumbass low IQ NPCs
oh my god i remember back in 10th grade I was friends with a fat nigger and he tried so hard to impress the popular kids by bullying me. I ended up getting my revenge on him and tons of other bullies by making a hate page and i made a poll where i asked people if they liked him or not. LITTERALLY EVERYONE SAID THEY HATED HIM and his sister dmed the acc telling me to take it down and i just blocked her ass.

Oh I'm sure you showed them bro. Jfl as if an inkie can ever insult normgroids or chads and get away with it, we'll always he crippled by our incel state and therefore never be taken seriously by them

prescribe them with the blackpill

Glad to hear that you have your revenge on their kind. I wish your fatcel friend will be blackpilled soon.

oh my god i remember back in 10th grade I was friends with a fat nigger and he tried so hard to impress the popular kids by bullying me. I ended up getting my revenge on him and tons of other bullies by making a hate page and i made a poll where i asked people if they liked him or not. LITTERALLY EVERYONE SAID THEY HATED HIM and his sister dmed the acc telling me to take it down and i just blocked her ass.
This is so nice. I am grateful when beta males have their revenge. You should make a thread about this. I was too beta and polite to fight back the bullies back then.

Note that I am asian, so my parents did not give a shit about me being a clown without my consent. They only care about academics. My very first bully experience was conducted by the teacher who made fun of my appearance and hand writing when I was 7-8 years old. I was called by many names by classmates but my parents told me to ignore them.

This is so nice. I am grateful when beta males have their revenge. You should make a thread about this. I was too beta and polite to fight back the bullies back then.

Note that I am asian, so my parents did not give a shit about me being a clown without my consent. They only care about academics. My very first bully experience was conducted by the teacher who made fun of my appearance and hand writing when I was 7-8 years old. I was called by many names by classmates but my parents told me to ignore them.
I might someday but idk if anyone will read cuz it’ll be too long. You should try to find that teachers facebook acc and troll her lmfao

Kinda surprised a fellow incel would go to med school seeing as it is filled with normgroids