Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I made reference to Arthur Fleck as a symbol of incel liberation in class today and a guy knew what I meant

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
See title. I had been discussing the conquests of Napoleon this afternoon and made reference to the fact that Joaquin Phoenix had played both the titular role in the new Napoleon film and had likewise and most impressively portrayed Arthur Fleck with gusto and panache in Joker. I then went on to say that Joker was a film which many in the incel community regard as representative of their own personal struggles and that Arthur Fleck is accordingly regarded with reverence and awe for striking back against a sexually repressive system. The guy in my class then smiled and looked directly at me and gave me a nod of his head indicating that he understood what I was talking about.

too high inhib to go AF

You are my favourite user

You are my favourite user
Thank you brother, I appreciate the kind sentiments and will do my utmost to ensure that I don't disappoint you in the future. Hail Arthur Fleck!

Thank you brother, and I dare say that the feeling is mutual and the consideration is reciprocated as I regard you as the most entertaining comrade on these forums as well as one of the most edifying.

I never liked that film. It's a shitty rip off of taxi driver that blames all our problems on capitalism instead of women. They're going to give him a gf in the sequel anyway.

Best thing to come out of it was the memes.

I never liked that film. It's a shitty rip off of taxi driver that blames all our problems on capitalism instead of women. They're going to give him a gf in the sequel anyway.

Fair enough though I think you and I can both see how many of our brothers could at least identify with the plight of Arthur at least in regards to his desiring the companionship of a foid and then being rejected on account of his psychosis and other incel qualities. He seemed to me to be the archetypical incel in many ways and while the film does place too much emphasis on a sort of class struggle, his loneliness and sexual depravation certainly played some role in causing him to become so mentally unstable.

Fair enough though I think you and I can both see how many of our brothers could at least identify with the plight of Arthur at least in regards to his desiring the companionship of a foid and then being rejected on account of his psychosis and other incel qualities. He seemed to me to be the archetypical incel in many ways and while the film does place too much emphasis on a sort of class struggle, his loneliness and sexual depravation certainly played some role in causing him to become so mentally unstable.
I can see that.

Thank you for making other's feel valued on and off the forum, keep up the good work!

Thank you for making other's feel valued on and off the forum, keep up the good work!
Thank you for the very kind sentiments my brother. I do my best to try and help my brocels in arms wherever and whenever I may encounter them.

Thank you for the very kind sentiments my brother. I do my best to try and help my brocels in arms wherever and whenever I may encounter them.
Some people would say don't bother and stay on the "safe side", and that's a good mentality to have aiding people who require help yet slip through the net through no fault of their own.

Some people would say don't bother and stay on the "safe side", and that's a good mentality to have aiding people who require help yet slip through the net through no fault of their own.
Exactly. If ever I see anyone who I suspect might be a fellow incel in real life, I do what I can for that comrade, albeit subtly and carefully so as not to tip my proverbial hand and let him know what my true experience and outlook is, at least not until such time as I can definitively confirm his own incel status and thereby confide in him mine. We always need to be maximally careful when dealing with any normies who may ostensibly appear to be incels for we cannot risk exposure irl.

I personally think it's a mistake to our your beliefs and in any possible way connect them to the real you.

You need to mask your intentions and your beliefs entirely if you intend to ever make a change in this world. Especially amongst friends you must be careful, for it is they who will drive the deepest into your heart a rusted blade made coated with a smile.

I've said once in class that the holocaust never occurred but the teacher liked me and she did not say anything nor filled a complaint against me. There are only a few teachers you can speak your heart to. Well Eastern European teachers are built different. In America I would have been charged with hate speech.

I personally think it's a mistake to our your beliefs and in any possible way connect them to the real you.

You need to mask your intentions and your beliefs entirely if you intend to ever make a change in this world. Especially amongst friends you must be careful, for it is they who will drive the deepest into your heart a rusted blade made coated with a smile.
I always exercise an abundance of caution when dealing with these matters and as I just said in my response to the comrade above, I never assume that anyone is actually a fellow traveler and incel but rather my default assumption is that they are a normie who would betray me if given the opportunity. I then wait to make an informed decision as to whether or not to reveal my own condition as an incel on the basis of their having established their own bona fides. This way I can avoid falling in to the sort of regrettable scenario that you postulate.

I've said once in class that the holocaust never occurred but the teacher liked me and she did not say anything nor filled a complaint against me. There are only a few teachers you can speak your heart to. Well Eastern European teachers are built different. In America I would have been charged with hate speech.
I agree that what you said could be construed as highly offensive and at the least something that could incite considerable contention amongst your fellow students but I don't think that you could have been prosecuted for hate speech per se. I have actually graded student exams where someone had made the argument that Hitler was merely misunderstood and that in actuality, he had essentially just been trying to "make Germany great again". I never reported this student and I actually gave them a passing grade on the basis of the high quality of their analytical writing. Not all instructors would have been as lenient or understanding as I was and am but I know many of them would at least tolerate that sort of thing in the interest of promoting a sort of market place of ideas where students should not feel there is any restraint on their speech.

I always exercise an abundance of caution when dealing with these matters and as I just said in my response to the comrade above, I never assume that anyone is actually a fellow traveler and incel but rather my default assumption is that they are a normie who would betray me if given the opportunity. I then wait to make an informed decision as to whether or not to reveal my own condition as an incel on the basis of their having established their own bona fides. This way I can avoid falling in to the sort of regrettable scenario that you postulate.
Who today is a friend, could be your enemy tomorrow. This could be for no reason of yours, but simply the weakness of man himself.

Trust me, youngcel, the day will come when you are faced with this challenge and it will scar you deeper than anything has before.

You cannot mix your identity for forever.

Who today is a friend, could be your enemy tomorrow. This could be for no reason of yours, but simply the weakness of man himself.

Trust me, youngcel, the day will come when you are faced with this challenge and it will scar you deeper than anything has before.

You cannot mix your identity for forever.
I am not a youngcel. I am the Count Dooku or old Obi-Wan Kenobi of these forums. Just peruse my own post history and you will see that I have a venerable and distinguished status here and possess considerable gravitas within the community. I would likewise wager a guess that I am probably old enough to be your biological father. And when I referenced the class above, I didn't mean that I was a student but rather that I was the instructor, if that clarifies my position.

I am not a youngcel. I am the Count Dooku or old Obi-Wan Kenobi of these forums. Just peruse my own post history and you will see that I have a venerable and distinguished status here and possess considerable gravitas within the community. I would likewise wager a guess that I am probably old enough to be your biological father. And when I referenced the class above, I didn't mean that I was a student but rather that I was the instructor, if that clarifies my position.
Nobody care outside of the incel forum about your gravitas here. You being the instructor and a student picking up on this, and you thinking it fine, means that you have already set the path to a future issue.

I'm not going to give you hypotheticals, nor scenarios, but if you are old enough then you'd have realized how small things have big effects later.

Pretty much sums up my life right now apart from being beaten up by randoms. I understand the inner
rage Arthur Fleck felt in the movie. There is a huge neglect of society when it comes to unattractive men.
And many of us are starting to get very pissed off.

Nobody care outside of the incel forum about your gravitas here. You being the instructor and a student picking up on this, and you thinking it fine, means that you have already set the path to a future issue.

I'm not going to give you hypotheticals, nor scenarios, but if you are old enough then you'd have realized how small things have big effects later.
I wasn't insinuating that anyone would care what sort of status I have within this community I was merely clarifying what had evidently been a misapprehension on your part as you erroneously regarded me as a youngcel. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Also, the very oblique and attenuated reference that I made to inceldom today would not be sufficient basis for anyone to have probable cause to suspect me of harboring any sort of bias in favor of the movement or sub-culture more generally. You seem to [presuppose that the only way that someone could ever become acquainted with the term incel would be through immersion in this sort of online community. On the contrary, the term has been used routinely by the media and can be found in many mainstream sources for information. So it doesn't follow that merely because one makes the sort of reference I did that he must be a covert supporter of or sympathizer with the Blackpill ideology.

I wasn't insinuating that anyone would care what sort of status I have within this community I was merely clarifying what had evidently been a misapprehension on your part as you erroneously regarded me as a youngcel. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Also, the very oblique and attenuated reference that I made to inceldom today would not be sufficient basis for anyone to have probable cause to suspect me of harboring any sort of bias in favor of the movement or sub-culture more generally. You seem to [presuppose that the only way that someone could ever become acquainted with the term incel would be through immersion in this sort of online community. On the contrary, the term has been used routinely by the media and can be found in many mainstream sources for information. So it doesn't follow that merely because one makes the sort of reference I did that he must be a covert supporter of or sympathizer with the Blackpill ideology.
i love the joker i kinda, relate fuck society.

Pretty much sums up my life right now apart from being beaten up by randoms. I understand the inner
rage Arthur Fleck felt in the movie. There is a huge neglect of society when it comes to unattractive men.
And many of us are starting to get very pissed off.
Well said brother. And while I think that the film focused too much on the socioeconomic disparities in Gotham, as was adroitly observed by my comrade above, depravation of sexual intimacy and female love more generally was certainly one of the proximate causes of Arthur Flecks mental breakdown and psychosis.

Well said brother. And while I think that the film focused too much on the socioeconomic disparities in Gotham, as was adroitly observed by my comrade above, depravation of sexual intimacy and female love more generally was certainly one of the proximate causes of Arthur Flecks mental breakdown and psychosis.

For sure. I get pissed off how I am treated. I am going ER in my mind on a regular basis. If you're unattractive
women treat you like garbage, and you're supposed to just sit down and take it. I spent a year trying to convince
our government officials to add appearance into the discrimination laws.

Arthur Fleck had a degree of control - he wants to put pain on those who put pain on him.

For sure. I get pissed off how I am treated. I am going ER in my mind on a regular basis. If you're unattractive
women treat you like garbage, and you're supposed to just sit down and take it. I spent a year trying to convince
our government officials to add appearance into the discrimination laws.

Arthur Fleck had a degree of control - he wants to put pain on those who put pain on him.
Those are precisely my sentiments as well. I have always advocated for the pleasure-pain principle whereby those who unjustly and undeservedly attain personal (sexual) gratification, they ought to be the recipients of an equal measure of pain so as to cancel out the intrinsic satisfaction that they otherwise would have derived from something which essentially is a birth rite. Dating and mating privilege's are predetermined and demography as well as generics are destiny. Retribution on a gran scale is the only viable means of achieving some vindication for our collective suffering. I think you would benefit from reading about the incel militia that I proposed here: https://incels.is/threads/my-plans-to-start-an-incel-militia.528572/

Incidentally, it is an honor and a rarity to meet a fellow 2018cel around here. We are an elite few and our pedigree is more venerable then just about everyone else here.

Exactly. If ever I see anyone who I suspect might be a fellow incel in real life, I do what I can for that comrade, albeit subtly and carefully so as not to tip my proverbial hand and let him know what my true experience and outlook is, at least not until such time as I can definitively confirm his own incel status and thereby confide in him mine. We always need to be maximally careful when dealing with any normies who may ostensibly appear to be incels for we cannot risk exposure irl.
Staying vigilant is a must! I had to learn it the hard way but it taught me alot, to take the first step is brave however I've seen it time and time again even if it is safe to do so people would rather stay out of trouble unless they've got the numbers to overpower someone.

The first rule is you do not talk about inceldom.

The second rule is you not talk about inceldom.

The first rule is you do not talk about inceldom.

The second rule is you not talk about inceldom.
And see above why what I had said doesn't rise to a level that would warrant any concern or even attention. I am maximally scrupulous and always circumspect in carefully contemplating what I am going to say on the topic of inceldom. As I already noted in response to other comrades, there is sufficient awareness of the incel community writ large via reporting by the media and a proliferation of memes online so that normies have often encountered the term before and it is not necessarily the case that you can be imputed to have some sympathy for the cause merely by virtue of being familiar with the term incel.

Joker 2 is meant to destroy whatever good (from an oppressed male perspective) legacy the first one had.

What do you get

when you cross Napoleon with Arthur Fleck?

Hitler

(And also what (((you))) deserve)

Low inhib, I would never discuss incels irl with the public.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back