Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I might be leaving this forum because I don't get any interaction from anyone. Not irl not even here. It's no fucking different

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
What the fuck do I have to give to have 1 second of normality

I mean you're kinda schizo, but don't leave bro

Cope @Intellau_Celistic gave u 20K replies

Cope @Intellau_Celistic gave u 20K replies
Woman hate megathrrad. No one talks to me here. Plus I can't trust men or women anymore. It's like they are all becoming animals. I'm the only one left I think. Fuck I even drew faces on my fingers. I trust my fingers than ... A HUMAN AAAAAHHHHH

People here interact with you all the time.

People here interact with you all the time.
Incorrect. They are all against me and have me on ignore. I thought I could trust inceldia. But inceldia lost me. They do not need me. I have nothing to go back to. You mogg me. happy now. Everyone happy they finally mogg me. Is everyone's ego satisfied. EVERYTHING MOGGS ME IS EVERYTHING HAPPY NOW I REPAT IS EVEYRONE HAPPY NOW

@proudweeb how many users have him on ignore?
It is 30 I cannot trust people anymore. They are after me they want to kill me before I kill me. I want to kill me not have filthy normies do it

Truecel trait: gets no engagement from forum posts on incels.is

Incorrect. They are all against me and have me on ignore. I thought I could trust inceldia. But inceldia lost me. They do not need me. I have nothing to go back to. You mogg me. happy now. Everyone happy they finally mogg me. Is everyone's ego satisfied. EVERYTHING MOGGS ME IS EVERYTHING HAPPY NOW I REPAT IS EVEYRONE HAPPY NOW
It is 30 I cannot trust people anymore. They are after me they want to kill me before I kill me. I want to kill me not have filthy normies do it
I think you need some time off from this site, man... The people who put you on "ignore" are sensitive little faggots.
Take some time off, and maybe come back if you miss it.

I think you need some time off from this site, man... The people who put you on "ignore" are sensitive little faggots.
Take some time off, and maybe come back if you miss it.
It is fine bro everywhere is the same and the universe is infinite and the same everywhere

YO MY NIGGA IT IS ME HI ME