Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might have ruined a stripper's career.

Israeli incel

Israeli incel

Banned
-
Some days ago my bros took me to a strip club. I don't frequent places like that, since I tend to be really uncomfortable there (the disgust on foids' faces is just a reason to rope for me). It was my birthday though so my friends paid one of the strippers to perform a suprise lap dance for me.
As soon as I saw the foid coming, I knew this would end badly. I could see that she was inexperienced, really young and probably foreign, so dancing for a bald, subhuman manlet might have been too much of a trauma for her. I also entered the club with my better looking bros (2 chadlites and a chad) so I'm pretty sure she wasn't expecting that.
She started dancing, but after 1 minute she looked at my buddy (who I suppose ordered the lap dance), said "Sorry, I can't" and run away.
So basically yeah, my face might want her to revaluate her career choices :feelsLSD:

Surprised how you didn't blow yourself up on the spot after that happened

Your people are destroying the world already, so you should take pride in that. I'm a big fan of the Jews for the shit they do to goyim
That would be a topic for a longer discussion, but I genuinely felt sorry for the stripper. If I was a young foid, and someone ordered me to to dance for a disgusting manlet, I would have reacted the same way.
But yeah, It was quite obvious she wasn't israeli, so that could be added to our contribution :feelsokman:

what did she smell like though:feelsaww:

Some days ago my bros took me to a strip club. I don't frequent places like that, since I tend to be really uncomfortable there (the disgust on foids' faces is just a reason to rope for me). It was my birthday though so my friends paid one of the strippers to perform a suprise lap dance for me.
As soon as I saw the foid coming, I knew this would end badly. I could see that she was inexperienced, really young and probably foreign, so dancing for a bald, subhuman manlet might have been too much of a trauma for her. I also entered the club with my better looking bros (2 chadlites and a chad) so I'm pretty sure she wasn't expecting that.
She started dancing, but after 1 minute she looked at my buddy (who I suppose ordered the lap dance), said "Sorry, I can't" and run away.
So basically yeah, my face might want her to revaluate her career choices :feelsLSD:
Never began for kikecels.

That would be a topic for a longer discussion, but I genuinely felt sorry for the stripper. If I was a young foid, and someone ordered me to to dance for a disgusting manlet, I would have reacted the same way.
But yeah, It was quite obvious she wasn't israeli, so that could be added to our contribution :feelsokman:
what a cucked bluepilled mentality. fuck that whore she has life on easy mode and u 'feel sorry' for her jfl :soy::soy:

what a cucked bluepilled mentality. fuck that whore she has life on easy mode and u 'feel sorry' for her jfl :soy::soy:
I get u bro, but if you saw my face, u would understand my point of view.

Don't be a cuck. Fill yourself with hatred and anger instead. That fucking animalistic whore doesn't deserve anything except a painful death

Absolutely disgusting gynocentric cuck faggot. :feelspuke::feelspuke: Stop feeling sorry for foids and validating their disgust for manlets.

Don't be a cuck. Fill yourself with hatred and anger instead. That fucking animalistic whore doesn't deserve anything except a painful death
I know I'm sort of a cuck, but I'm disgusted by myself, so I understand people who are as well.

I know I'm sort of a cuck, but I'm disgusted by myself, so I understand people who are as well.
It's not your fault. Why the fuck would you accept that shit? Accept that you can get "love" only if you're born in a certain way? You should hate this world with all your heart

It's not your fault. Why the fuck would you accept that shit? Accept that you can get "love" only if you're born in a certain way? You should hate this world with all your heart
:blackpill:

Should have told the manager and get the whore fired

cucked. fair enough, you understand the foids choice. but why feel sorry?
roastie gets paid more than stem for touching average dudes? life on tutorial mode dude

cucked. fair enough, you understand the foids choice. but why feel sorry?
roastie gets paid more than stem for touching average dudes? life on tutorial mode dude
Idk bro. Sometimes I wish that the strippers would get the "manlet warning" before starting to dance, we could all avoid this kind of situations

@Israeli incel This you?
1803244 1403 2000 557634 1
1803245 1403 2000 588398 1
1803248 1403 2000 639899 1  01

That stripper whore can go to hell. You should never have consideration for foids like that. Report her to the club owner.

Last edited:
tf was that, give her negative rating and ask for a refund.

>strip
>carrer

Brutal, but yes as a subhuman your face can literally ruin a lot of things and I know a lot about that.

Just rape a Palestinian bro! - in Ramadan 3

:feelshaha: A stripper's "career"

You shouldve followed to her home so she could get a second look at what a handsome man you are.

did you get money back when she refused to provide the agreed service?

a jewess lap dance must cost a fortune

"sovvy I chen't" it's your fucking jobbb