Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss being bluepilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
I miss living in a lie atleast I was happy even tho it was all fake happiness I miss being hopeful that 1 day I will ascend I miss the motivation even tho it was pointless.

I even kinda miss being redpilled

Blackpill is the brutal destruction of all the hope and cope u had before :feelscry:

I always think about the past when I was bluepilled I particularly miss being 16/17

The older I get the worst I feel :feelsrope:

nothing you can do about it now

Yeah I miss being 15 thinking "this year I will definitely get a gf". :feelsautistic::society:

It has been 7 years and here I am still nogf kissless virgin rotter with no hope :feelsrope::society:

you would have discovered it anyways. It was only a matter of time, i'd rather be blackpilled earlier than way later when i'm older
Rott earlier , I’d would wanna discovered it at 27

Yeah I miss being 15 thinking "this year I will definitely get a gf". :feelsautistic::society:

It has been 7 years and here I am still nogf kissless virgin rotter with no hope :feelsrope::society:
same

I miss the red pill more. Thinking I had a solution vs the bluepill of wondering when I'll meet the "right girl" and being disappointed year after year. It'll happen one day my mom told me so