Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I miss eating out

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Due to corona, i dont leave my house(and i cant). Im fine, its better mostly. Its really chill and i studymaxx etc. but i definitely miss ordering food. I want to eat fast food so bad. :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Can’t relate tbh

Oh i see ok.
It never began for you boyo
Download

:feelscry:
i dont think i would eat pussy if i could tbh. Maybe im just coping but it doesnt look eatable. Pussy looks disgusting tbh.
Brutal hamburger mog
High IQ

Eating non virgin pussy is unironically gay

You can still order fastfood etc. I ordered pizza 2 weeks ago. Lol if you scared getting infected

I wouldn’t mind eating a bowl of Pho.

im fine with eating at home tbh. though me and my irl friend used to go out to eat after school once a week and it was fun tbh I miss that. we'd get some nice ass food at chipotle and spend hours talking about all kinds of shit. can't do that anymore cause of corona chan

I never ate out much tbh.

I like to eat outside better food

Me too man it was one of the few joys I had. As much as I love to cook and make my own stuff it’s nice to skip the prep and spend the night at a nice diner or something.

I can't wait to be ignored by barmaids and waitresses again.

I miss eating out Stacy

I can relate, I would often go to KFC, Burger King or McDonald's by myself and I would eat a bunch of shit by myself lmao
Yeah same especially this year i eat my lunch in fast food places.

just go outside theory

Kinda the same here.

Except it was with my grandpa and we used to go out the town and into the wilderness and copemax.