Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss HueHueBr's IT posts

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
He did go a bit overboard between Christmas and New Year's nearly becoming our BSigma but a lot of the posts were pretty funny and yielded entertaining discussion.

Where you at @HueHueBr?

Last seen Wednesday at 11:43 AM

@2340922 what have you done with him? :feelstrash:

I never even got chance to meet him. :feelsrope:

I never go on inceldom discussion so I never rlly knew him but I saw the title of his threads all the time

Hope he return someday

Last seen Wednesday at 11:43 AM

@2340922 what have you done with him? :feelstrash:
"2340922 has not posted any content recently."

i promised myself I wouldn't cry :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Tbh i hate IT posts. They're just bunch of fags who spends their spare times mocking incels and their advices are always the same bluepilled shit. Fuck them.

I've been working a lot lately and that's why I stopped appearing here, on my social networks and even on my electronic games.

As for the posts mocking IT, there were several complaints from forum members to moderators, which resulted in a warning for me to stop this.

I've been working a lot lately and that's why I stopped appearing here, on my social networks and even on my electronic games.

As for the posts mocking IT, there were several complaints from forum members to moderators, which resulted in a warning for me to stop this.
:feelsrope:

Shame. Goodspeed man. Hope all is well.

I'm going to miss BS tbh, he is a good finder of based threads ;)