Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i miss mentally lost cel he was a very good friend and a good guy

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
its been days or weeks since he left this forum and its sad tbh most of the users hated him and was mocking him however i think he did the right thing because this forum is really toxic and can be bad for ur mental health. mentally lost cel if u see this i hope u doing good whereever u are at.

im sure that he was fucking lizards. thats why he is mad to @Lycan

its been days or weeks since he left this forum and its sad tbh most of the users hated him and was mocking him however i think he did the right thing because this forum is really toxic and can be bad for ur mental health. mentally lost cel if u see this i hope u doing good whereever u are at.
"i think he did the right thing because this forum is really toxic"
Screenshot 20220713 1311332

Screenshot 20220713 1312012

hes one of the most toxic users on here lol

i had him on ignore

What happened to him?

idk he just left the site, he either got banned or he removed his acc
Brutal, he had a bit of sanity but seems it was destroyed with that animal torture thread

yeah i hope he didnt do anything bad to himself
Don't think so, I remember him saying he would never commit suicide but his health was bad tho.

he told me to jump off a bridge because I said that user 6ft+ should have to have their face revealed to verify they're truly hidious,
given hes 6'4 he'll prob have ascended by the time hes my age(27)

Last edited:
Man I loved that dude too, mods please at least give permission to him for his ban appeal so we can see at least whether it was justified or not.

I miss him. He had an actual personality that wasn't just HAHA CUCK! YOU'RE A CUCK, AND YOU'RE A CUCK, EVERYONE ELSE HERE IS A CUCK EXCEPT ME!

I hope he gets better.

I met @Mentally lost cel at a charity do. He was surprisingly down to earth and very funny.

mentally lost cel
stats:
-turkish
-lizard fucker
-theon greyjoy lover

some of his quotes:
-kys
-kys
-you fucking sick animal abuser
-kys

Man I loved that dude too, mods please at least give permission to him for his ban appeal so we can see at least whether it was justified or not.
yeah agreed

IT IS TRUE HE WAS NICE GUY AND FRIEND BEFORE TURNING INTO TURKISH APE IN HUMAN FORM AND DANGEROUS RETARDED KIDDIE FIDDLER (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IT IS TRUE HE WAS NICE GUY AND FRIEND BEFORE TURNING INTO TURKISH APE IN HUMAN FORM AND DANGEROUS RETARDED KIDDIE FIDDLER (IN VIDEO GAME)

I really don't think he was a kiddie fiddler (in real life, where words mean things.)