Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss r/beatingwomen

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
That subreddit was joy was lifefuel
It had videos from around the world where foids getting wrecked beaten kicked punched knocked out slammed

still my favorite

Extremely based. You don’t slap a young man and expect to not have your ass whooped in a matter of seconds.
She provokes him first as well. He must have said something along the lines of "I don't fight women", which made her angry. She makes fun of him & keeps escalating until he has enough. And then she can't accept her own inferiority and comes back for a second round. *chef's kiss*

She provokes him first as well. He must have said something along the lines of "I don't fight women" which made her angry. She makes fun of him, keeps escalating until he has enough. And then she can't accept her own inferiority and comes back for a second round. *chef's kiss*
Yeah, and tbh, I don’t condone this shitty behavior irrespective of age and gender, but men get bullied and physically abused by women more often than you think and a lot of us refuse to stand up for ourselves simply because of how cucks deluded plenty of men into believing that it’s not “right” to hit a woman. This needs to change.

Yeah, and tbh, I don’t condone this shitty behavior irrespective of age and gender, but men get bullied and physically abused by women more often than you think and a lot of us refuse to stand up for ourselves simply because of how cucks deluded plenty of men into believing that it’s not “right” to hit a woman. This needs to change.
Yeah, in this case she was asking for it as hard as she could, she wanted to show that she was just as strong as a boy but reality disagreed. She also hit him first and kept coming back for more, so he really only defended himself.

Yeah, in this case she was asking for it as hard as she could, she wanted to show that she was just as strong as a boy but reality disagreed. She also hit him first and kept coming back for more, so he really only defended himself.
Yeah it was just self defense
Men who believe in "don't hit women" are sjw cucks

There should be a forum here for posting based videos like this.

My favorites are when a foid does something stupid and gets her dumb ass killed.