Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I miss saint hamudi

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Where did he go:feelsbadman: is he alive. Wherever he is I hope he's at peace

why do you guys praise him so much

He's fuñny blackpill man and low inhibed screecher and based
Anyone can do that with a camera. If i had a setup, I'd be the new sahidi.

He's one of my favorite ethnics

Saint Hamudi is irreplaceable. There will never be a low inhib blackpiller as entertaining and charismatic as him. Closest ones I found are Alexander Grace and Alpha Male Lifestyle. However, even they don't have Hamudi's blackpill magic. Some say he roped but I have also heard that german glowniggers (Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz) were on his back. May he rest with 72 virgins in incelhalla :cryfeels:

Last edited:

Saint Hamudi is irreplaceable. There will never be a low inhib blackpiller as entertaining and charismatic as him. Closest ones I found are Alexander Grace and Alpha Male Lifestyle. However, even they don't have Hamudi's blackpill magic. Some say he roped but I have also heard that german glowniggers (Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz) were on his back. May he rest with 72 virgins in incelhalla :cryfeels:

is this true, is their sources?