Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I MUST SEE INDY 5

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I guess it's mainly morbid curiosity, lol

But wow I have to see this movie. Indiana Jones is one of my favourite film series of all time (possibly even my #1 but it's close, and I do consider Last Crusade to be my favourite movie) but... it really doesn't bother me if this film is pants but I just have to see how bizarre it is!

We've already had 3 amazing Indy films and one OK one so who cares if this one is bad, like... the series doesn't have anything to prove anymore it's already produced gems.

Anywho... I don't think I want to see it enough to go to the cinema but I'll find a way soon I'm sure ^^

I like how the old ones had this slow pacing with the multiple places and subplots. You really felt like travelling along and got a sense of passing time. They kind of fucked that up in most later shit of everything. Rush rush rush action action. Game of Thrones, Crystal skull, Soy Wars ...

Btw do u have me on ignore or sth?

Anything known about set or plot already?

I like how the old ones had this slow pacing with the multiple places and subplots. You really felt like travelling along and got a sense of passing time. They kind of fucked that up in most later shit of everything. Rush rush rush action action. Game of Thrones, Crystal skull, Soy Wars ...

Btw do u have me on ignore or sth?

Anything known about set or plot already?

No I don't have anyone on ignore atm. Why?

And yeah lots of people have seen it now but apparently it's not good lol

fuck that shit, not gonna watch an old chad on an imaginary adventuire.

I would rather read tintin coimics and watch the tintin movie

Quit being a faggot and just pirate the movie don’t give them money

The movie will just be another woke garbage reboot. The foid main character will be better than Indy at everything. It's always the same :feelsUnreal:

Straight to video lol!

But wow I have to see this movie. Indiana Jones is one of my favourite film series of all time (possibly even my #1 but it's close, and I do consider Last Crusade to be my favourite movie) but... it really doesn't bother me if this film is pants but I just have to see how bizarre it is!

We've already had 3 amazing Indy films and one OK one so who cares if this one is bad, like... the series doesn't have anything to prove anymore it's already produced gems.

Anywho... I don't think I want to see it enough to go to the cinema but I'll find a way soon I'm sure ^^
Stop giving Hollywood money, pirate that shit.

It just looks boring, like even worse than Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Don't bother.

i don't fully understand the hate for kingdom of the crystal skull. It fits the other movies pretty good for the most part.

i don't fully understand the hate for kingdom of the crystal skull. It fits the other movies pretty good for the most part.

I think the CG did look poor and felt kind of... overdone.

Some studios (and directors!!) need to learn to just tone it down a bit and to polish up what is there so it really blends with the rest of the movie.

Some good examples that spring to mind are A Quiet Place, a number of Terminator entries and also Gollum in LOTR.

CG can be done well but often is done very poorly.

I didn't hate Crystall Skull either but yeah the CG definitely could have done with more time "in the oven"!

Stop giving Hollywood money, pirate that shit.

I try to avoid breaking any laws whatsoever, especially these days when the cops are really really on people's cases especially if you're a white guy.

I live in the UK and the cops are pretty full-on now.

He's too old for the role, should have done like Rocky: Retire and become the mentor of a new guy. An 80 year old guy using a whip, jumping and shooting people looks ridiculous kek.

He's too old for the role, should have done like Rocky: Retire and become the mentor of a new guy. An 80 year old guy using a whip, jumping and shooting people looks ridiculous kek.

Yeah they could have just made a movie like Last Crusade with Sean Connery's role.

I try to avoid breaking any laws whatsoever, especially these days when the cops are really really on people's cases especially if you're a white guy.

I live in the UK and the cops are pretty full-on now.
U.S. has some of the most stringent copyright enforcement in the world, yet the feds never go after individual pirates.

I will never support an old jew, well more then I already am with my local bank and the tax I pay.

I'd be the first believe me. XD
I live with the mindset that "If they want you, they'll have you already." If you're worried about the cops, you shouldn't have registered an account with incel.is.

I live with the mindset that "If they want you, they'll have you already." If you're worried about the cops, you shouldn't have registered an account with incel.is.

Meh, I never say anything bad ^^