Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need a fucking life dude

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
I need to get off these forums but I'm glued

I just look around my room, it's just dark and empty and it's lonely here. If I died in here they would probably only figure out after all the smell infested the entire complex. Probably a month.

It's hard when you're a ugly, short goblin and everyone assumes youre a pedophile so you can't even make any friends.

Why don't I just rope tbh

i sometimes think about deleting my account and just invest my time in jerking off and watching cartoon

You have to quit the internet, workout, get comfortable working and talking to people, go out into the world and practice and do new things.

All of this effort will get you 1-10% of the life of the chad and rich. I leave it up to you if you want it bad enough, or if you want to rot at the computer with 0.

Then leave, GrAYtard

I just look around my room, it's just dark and empty and it's lonely here. If I died in here they would probably only figure out after all the smell infested the entire complex. Probably a month.

It's hard when you're a ugly, short goblin and everyone assumes youre a pedophile so you can't even make any friends.

At least your internal monologue seems healthy.
You're not wrong.
Take it from me, I've tried to make friends with a whole array of people, the only friends I've had last past HS were other men who are also low social value. This is because you need things in common to be friends, at the very least share a sense of humor. The whole "opposistes attract" saying is justification for ugly whores sleeping with dark triad Chad, more hot steam out of a head of emptiness. When have you known a republican to be good friends with a liberal, never.
You have to quit the internet, workout, get comfortable working and talking to people, go out into the world and practice and do new things.

All of this effort will get you 1-10% of the life of the chad and rich. I leave it up to you if you want it bad enough, or if you want to rot at the computer with 0.
No. You can't make others like you, and you especially can't make girls want your undesirable genes. Why are you here if you are just-worlding? JFL@U promoting gymcelling, that only works if you're somewhere a normie tier looks, and it should be reprehensible for being gynocentric. There is truthfully no young guy working out that doesn't expect to become more attractive from it, ones who say otherwise are lying to themselves and virtue signalling.

Me too bro, me too, tried getting off but this is the only place I can talk about the injustices in the world

I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm lucky and am not as depressed as you, so I don't think my advice would make an impact since I don't know what you're living through. Mind me asking what hobbies you have?