Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I need a math tutor because my algebra teacher is a manwhore and a cuck

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
judging by the title I'm not doing so good in school. I actually studied and put in effort into this bullshit after struggling so much and was able to raise my grade up. But then this bald headed dumbass gives the class a surprise quiz and a shit ton of people blew it. Hes a fucking idiot for giving us a surprise test so close to the end of the quarter while kids are just raising up their grades and not only that they had me in the wrong damn class for a fucking month so when I entered his class I started with a fucking F. AND NOT ONLY THAT HE WORDED THE QUESTIONS FUNNY!

Enough rambling though, I need someone who knows basic algebra 1 i think with the slopes and shit and if you know algebra 2 that's cool as well. Anyways my discuck is Truckzo#1326 add me on there and we can talk more smh.

help me motherfuckers! please!

judging by the title I'm not doing so good in school. I actually studied and put in effort into this bullshit after struggling so much and was able to raise my grade up. But then this bald headed dumbass gives the class a surprise quiz and a shit ton of people blew it. Hes a fucking idiot for giving us a surprise test so close to the end of the quarter while kids are just raising up their grades and not only that they had me in the wrong damn class for a fucking month so when I entered his class I started with a fucking F. AND NOT ONLY THAT HE WORDED THE QUESTIONS FUNNY!

Enough rambling though, I need someone who knows basic algebra 1 i think with the slopes and shit and if you know algebra 2 that's cool as well. Anyways my discuck is Truckzo#1326 add me on there and we can talk more smh.
I don't use vc on discord, so I can't help there.
I recommend Kahn Academy, really helps you understand the concepts.

I don't use vc on discord, so I can't help there.
I recommend Kahn Academy, really helps you understand the concepts.
i dont need vc just text

Blame sandniggers from Algebrs.

Post some of the problems here and I will try to figure them out. Been a while since I did math though so no guarantees.

Re: Suggest stuff to be added to an advanced math library
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184100772Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:48 PM CST
Please provide us with more details regarding your "advanced math" library. Which branch are you referring to?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223267Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:29 AM CDT
"they make you learn stuff as if youre fresh from the pile such as print, variables, math, etc" "if you give a man a fish, he is hungry again in an hour. If you teach him to catch a fish, you do him a good turn" As this is a community consisting of adolescent schoolchildren with mostly little academic knowledge, providing methods to metaphorically "catch a fish," or solve simple mathematical problems, is an efficient technique for properly educating inexperienced users.

I'm too retarded for math

I have an F in geometry :feelsbadman:

Post some of the problems here...

Is he one of those teachers that doesn't really teach you at all, he just hands you out work and makes you watch Edpuzzle videos?

Is he one of those teachers that doesn't really teach you at all, he just hands you out work and makes you watch Edpuzzle videos?
he helps you but just explains it funny.

Re: Suggest stuff to be added to an advanced math library
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184100772Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:48 PM CST
Please provide us with more details regarding your "advanced math" library. Which branch are you referring to?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223267Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:29 AM CDT
"they make you learn stuff as if youre fresh from the pile such as print, variables, math, etc" "if you give a man a fish, he is hungry again in an hour. If you teach him to catch a fish, you do him a good turn" As this is a community consisting of adolescent schoolchildren with mostly little academic knowledge, providing methods to metaphorically "catch a fish," or solve simple mathematical problems, is an efficient technique for properly educating inexperienced users.
low iq posts

low iq posts

Re: Off-Topic Lua Discussion Thread
Moronism
Png

#181274798Friday, January 08, 2016 6:46 AM CST
"How do you even learn?" That is a rather interesting question. The actual method for comprehending knowledge of the components of programming/scripting depends entirely on your cognitive characteristics. I would suggest that you focus on attempting to understand the general concepts rather than solely just the characteristics of a chosen language. You may benefit from using the ADEPT technique, as illustrated here: http://betterexplained.com/articles/adept-method/ As for actual resources, that would also vary on a per-person basis. Although, you should likely attempt to acquire basic knowledge of Lua before you attempt to manipulate RBX.Lua. An official and "free" resource for such exploration can be found here: http://www.lua.org/pil/ Afterwards, you may want to consider examining the official ROBLOX Wiki to acquire knowledge of the API, linked below: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Special:RobloxLandingPage A specific set of learning conventions is not in existence. It is necessary to experiment with this information until you can understand the upper-layer functionality of your drafted scripts.

I can tytor you

Re: Off-Topic Lua Discussion Thread
Moronism
Png

#181274798Friday, January 08, 2016 6:46 AM CST
"How do you even learn?" That is a rather interesting question. The actual method for comprehending knowledge of the components of programming/scripting depends entirely on your cognitive characteristics. I would suggest that you focus on attempting to understand the general concepts rather than solely just the characteristics of a chosen language. You may benefit from using the ADEPT technique, as illustrated here: http://betterexplained.com/articles/adept-method/ As for actual resources, that would also vary on a per-person basis. Although, you should likely attempt to acquire basic knowledge of Lua before you attempt to manipulate RBX.Lua. An official and "free" resource for such exploration can be found here: http://www.lua.org/pil/ Afterwards, you may want to consider examining the official ROBLOX Wiki to acquire knowledge of the API, linked below: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Special:RobloxLandingPage A specific set of learning conventions is not in existence. It is necessary to experiment with this information until you can understand the upper-layer functionality of your drafted scripts.
HE DOXXED ME ! IT !