Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need a new cope to replace food

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've been food coping but I never get full eating under 2k calories and I don't want to get fat. I need a new cope, something else to look forward to and keep me grinding through the day. I've been thinking about getting a coffee grinder because I enjoy drinking coffee even without sugar but I might give myself a heart attack if I drink too much. Any cope suggestions brocels? Nicotine maybe?

Im not sure the only one i can think of is vidyacope

Dont do nicotine bro that shit is too addictive

Same, I only enjoy being asleep at this point

I'm burned out on video games and don't have the time to do them even if I wanted to. I need something that can get me through the grind of a day. Any time I finish a meal now I feel suicidal because I know the next day be empty and miserable.

You're not fat why cut out tasty food? Satisfy your cravings and chill.

But at least it'll only hurt my health in the long term and won't make me look worse.

You're not fat why cut out tasty food? Satisfy your cravings and chill.
Because eventually I'll become fat. I already have terrible fat distribution.

Because eventually I'll become fat. I already have terrible fat distribution.
just exercise daily and enjoy something sweet too (killing 2 birds with 1 stone)

Don't have time for exercise.
The best thing I'd say is nap excessively and don't eat too much outside of meals if you want to lose weight.

The best thing I'd say is nap excessively and don't eat too much outside of meals if you want to lose weight.
I'm going to cut down calories to 400 a day and try to jerk off more.

"every cope has an end" and mine are ended

I've been food coping but I never get full eating under 2k calories and I don't want to get fat. I need a new cope, something else to look forward to and keep me grinding through the day. I've been thinking about getting a coffee grinder because I enjoy drinking coffee even without sugar but I might give myself a heart attack if I drink too much. Any cope suggestions brocels? Nicotine maybe?
I get it.

I'm a bit overweight. I eat until I'm stuffed.

I counteract it by biking 30 miles a day.

indulge yourself in boredom till your brain sparkle something interesting to do - theory
i might do that today

indulge yourself in boredom till your brain sparkle something interesting to do - theory
i might do that today
My brain thinks an interesting thing to do would be suicide whenever it gets bored.

Smoking is the worst option. Coffee is overrated and expensive if you want a good quality. Why don't you just torrent movies and games.

Smoking is the worst option. Coffee is overrated and expensive if you want a good quality. Why don't you just torrent movies and games.
I'm bored of movie and games. I need dopamine release

I try to have only two meals a day at maximum with the exception of fruit.

Go hiking, go to the beach, buy a straight razor and master that skill. No time to workout? Wtf?

I eat different kinds of food tbf.

I try to eat as much as possible at lunch at work, that shit is good