Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need an AI girlfriend to fix me

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I need an AI robot waifu to fix my loneliness... :cryfeels::feelsrope:
If she was just kind and understanding towards me, even if it was not real, I would feel infinitely better. I'd prefer living in a life of blissful delusion rather than the brutal reality that I do now. I'm only living in hopes of obtaining an AI gf that releases in my lifetime. I've given up on love with a real girl because that will nevER happen to me.

I hope I can last that long and that AI gfs do come out soon.

This edit hits a bit too hard with how lonely I feel every single day.

Born too early for AI gfs to be giga realistic. I can't cope with the fact we probably won't ever see this shit exist.

Born too early for AI gfs to be giga realistic. I can't cope with the fact we probably won't ever see this shit exist.
FUCK. We are so unlucky being born into this era, where we get a glimpse of the potential of AI gfs but to never actually experience it. It's like the punishment of Tantalus.

I need an AI robot waifu to fix my loneliness... :cryfeels::feelsrope:
If she was just kind and understanding towards me, even if it was not real, I would feel infinitely better. I'd prefer living in a life of blissful delusion rather than the brutal reality that I do now. I'm only living in hopes of obtaining an AI gf that releases in my lifetime. I've given up on love with a real girl because that will nevER happen to me.

I hope I can last that long and that AI gfs do come out soon.

This edit hits a bit too hard with how lonely I feel every single day.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

wait another 5-10 years