Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I need cashier free super markets asap

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
One of the few things i get excited about the future is cashier free super markets tbh. I use self checkout whenever i can but if you buy something 18+ you get carded by a real human who works at the self-checkout area and alcohol bottles have these alarm stuff etc. they also unlock them. I wish there was just an id card reader, it would make me feel so much better tbh. I get very stressed when they ask me my id card. The worst case scenario is:
  • I go to the self checkout to buy a can of energy drink (energy drinks are for over 18 in my country)
  • I scan it. The self-checkout employee needs to approve that i am over 18.
  • Tells me that it is for people over 18.
  • I say im 20. (incel trait. i still cant buy anything 18+ without my id card)
  • Self-checkout employee looks at me surprised and says she has to check my id card. (Means that she thinks i am lying)
  • I show her my id card.
  • She says something like "Oh you look so young."
God i hate this so much tbh. I hate getting attention like this, buying from the self-check out meant to be comfortable and stress-free but this thing ruins it.
I get very angry when i see younger people who look older than me and get away with getting carded i see it all the time.
:reeeeee:

Thankfully theres no age restrictions on energy drinks where I am

There are self checkout machines in Germany?

Show them your moustache

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Brutal suicidefuel, same thing happens to me. Today I’ve seen a bunch of highschoolers on the street, guess what - I look younger than them and I’m 6 years older. Holy fucking shit. Sometimes when I am coming back home late on weekends I notice foids going to clubs etc, they also look older than me. looking at me you can tell straight away I’m a KHHV, simple comparation.