Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I need help with catfishing

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
I am pretty new to this community and I'm sure you guys have your own term for this shit, but I want to start catfishing wealthy men for financial profit.
  • What social accounts media should I make? Twitter seems to be the best one from what I have seen.
  • Where do I get my images and videos from? I obviously don't want to get caught by the feds and get fined for copyright shit and I also don't want to be exposed for being fake.
  • What do I do when someone asks for a verification? I know that a lot of people do that, so do I just photoshop a fake one? What if someone tells me to make a video and/or say something?
  • Where should I get paid? Jeff Bezos gift cards are neat but I can't buy food or other things with them. I live in Europe, so I can't get CashApp, for PayPal I would need another phone number and I don't think that there are other commonly used payment services.
I would be very thankful if someone could answer these questions. If you have some extra knowledge that you would like to drop, feel free to do so.

Thanks in advance :society:

Photos - join private Facebook groups and steal photos from there

Photos - join private Facebook groups and steal photos from there
Idk man. I don't wanna sell my soul to the Zucc. And the photos on Facebook aren't very NSFW. The "investors" want nudity. That's the motivating factor that makes them throw their money away. At least that's what I would assume.