Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I need some bluepilled advice

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm just a lonely guy that doesn't hate women. I would like to go on a date with one one day if a queen found me worthy. I know I don't have friends, and I am slightly autistic, but I am a good person at heart. What are some things I can do to self improve (NO REDPILL, or BLACKPILL platitudes)?? :soy: :soy: :soy:

light work out
having some things to talk about (interest, could be anything, finance, crypto, 3d printer, whatever)

Keep in mind that you know you're the beta and she knows too so ask yourself if she's just golddiggin.
If you ever get a date from a person under 30 years, something is off.

What are some things I can do to self improve (NO REDPILL, or BLACKPILL platitudes)??
Watch more feminist movies like Barbie and Captain Marvel

Put yourself out there bro

light work out
having some things to talk about (interest, could be anything, finance, crypto, 3d printer, whatever)

Keep in mind that you know you're the beta and she knows too so ask yourself if she's just golddiggin.
is it my place as a genderqueerplatonic to have a discussion about consent and feminism on date? I don't want to come across as too 'bro' :soy:

I'm just a lonely guy that doesn't hate women. I would like to go on a date with one one day if a queen found me worthy. I know I don't have friends, and I am slightly autistic, but I am a good person at heart. What are some things I can do to self improve (NO REDPILL, or BLACKPILL platitudes)?? :soy: :soy: :soy:
You need To shower in a bath in and out of it. Use both cold and hot heat. Dont forget To shower when it rains too BECAUSE it gives you Sigma rizz

clean your mirror

Keep hustling keep grinding and never get up

You need To shower in a bath in and out of it. Use both cold and hot heat. Dont forget To shower when it rains too BECAUSE it gives you Sigma rizz
'sigma rizz' sounds redpill :kys:

I will just bathe in bathwater I got from Belle Delphine in 2018

by having good genes and being reaffirmed hundreds of time
but that's blackpill and reddit told me that women hate incels :soy:

or through success (in any shape or form)
or by being genetically confident no matter whether it's warranted by competence/success (this is the most powerful form of confidence but if you're white or asian you usually don't have such genes)

Take a shower, get a haircut, clean your room , whiteen your teeth, have a skincare routine, shave your body, go to gym and improve personality bro!

The blackpill always comes to collect.

But seriously
Work out.

Consult a hair dresser for suitable hair styles/cuts for your face shape.

Wear clothes your size.

Trim your facial hair Including eyebrows (get the strays)

Act like your the happiness person alive and it will gaslight u into being more happy.

The first step to leaving inceldom is to stop being a stinky terrorist

Well you’re a chinkcel so that automatically means you’re brutally intelligent and good at math and can wealth maxx and therefore beta bux via some high powered career as a CEO of something somewhere to attract or rather draw some scheming dirty devious golddigger to you so there’s definitely that option for you. :society:

So since all chinkcels or ricecels essentially look alike unless a girl has got a serious case of yellow fever you guys are basically SOOL (shit out of luck) in the looks part of Fake and BBC’s looks, money and status theory but that’s alright as the other two options for it are pretty much always open to you guys. :feelsokman:

Work on your personality, try to be a better person

Work on your personality, try to be a better person
what's a good personality?? Do you think women would be more attracted to me if I helped the unfortunate more?? :soy:

what's a good personality?? Do you think women would be more attracted to me if I helped the unfortunate more?? :soy:
Ofc :feelsokman:
Some people really think women are attracted to big jocked men but all they want is a short ugly man that would treat her as a queen

Some people really think women are attracted to big jocked men but all they want is a short ugly man that would treat her as a queen
Life is all about being a good person and having a personal relationship with God.

A queen would really appreciate flowers from a short king! :soy:

light work out

Go ER

Hey man you seems like a cool guy, I think you should just practise talking with the girls and they will eventually come to you. Remember to also have some hobbies, women love men who are interesting and have something to talk about! Oh and also, don't think about all those "chads" who have very bad personalities and are assholes and are still getting many women, it's just an incel's imagination

Hey man you seems like a cool guy, I think you should just practise talki :soy: ng with the girls and they will eventually come to you. Remember to also have some hobbies, women love men who are interesting and have something to talk about! Oh and also, don't think about all those "chads" who have very bad personalities and are assholes and are still getting many women, it's just an incel's imagination
thank you kind sir! I just know if I take up more hobbies like gardening, and sign language I will in a QUEEN'S heart!

ask her bf If you can participate in their date as a thirdwheel

You have to work on yourself and your emotions. Women can sense if you have any emotional baggage. Try therapy to work through any issues.

At that age you should realize it's OVER in a normal way.

Idk talk with every father you know If they will give you their daughter's hand and don't forget to remind him that you are not a canibal.

Watch more feminist movies like Barbie and Captain Marvel
exactly, you hateful incels are giving bad destructive advice, finally some good advice coming from you fucking hateful bastards.

Why would you not hate women? They deny you a happy life

Why would you not hate women? They deny you a happy life
I dont hate women, because those incels are racist, misogynist creeps :soy: :soy: :soy:

Yes you should help the unfortunate more. You should donate money to incels so they can get plastic surgeries and get out of their misery.

Yes you should help the unfortunate more. You should donate money to incels so they can get plastic surgeries and get out of their misery.
I think women would appreciate it more if I instead donated to women's shelters and abortion clinics :soy: :soy: