Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need to be elimanted

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
Seriously Low status males or NEET males like myself should be excetued or euthansize, I have nothing to offer to society, I'm viewed As a peasant. I and we need to wiped off the planet tbh. We don't matter, we and I are cockaroaches. Jfl at bluepilled copers saying all life matters. Seriously I'm so pathetic, the government really need to look in to exterminating low status or neet incel loser like me. I offer no value to life. But this won't happen because they see us as a wageslavers.

These males should go on their 'final mission' and bring awareness to issues instead of just offing themselves silently.

These males should go on their 'final mission' and bring awareness to issues instead of just offing themselves silently.

No cares about low status depressed men

You know what to do, commandER

I'm worthless too and i make no difference in anyone's life and all i do to my family is bother, annoy them with my pathetic existence and suck off their hard-earned money. There's no use or purpose of me and i hate life and not interested in doing anything at all. Death is the only option for me.

It's bettER to go out in a blaze of glory

fuck i would go ER If guns weren't illegal here

I'm worthless too and i make no difference in anyone's life and all i do to my family is bother, annoy them with my pathetic existence and suck off their hard-earned money. There's no use or purpose of me and i hate life and not interested in doing anything at all. Death is the only option for me.
You are still young habibi, how's school and do you have a future planned out?

fuck i would go ER If guns weren't illegal here

if you are serious about going ER visit a black market or rent a heavy truck

just remember to purchase some cyanide pills to hERo out or you will spend your life getting ass gapped

if you are serious about going ER visit a black market or rent a heavy truck

just remember to purchase some cyanide pills to hERo out or you will spend your life getting ass gapped

Don't bring the FBIs to my thread nigger

i have nothing

societys has been trying to eliminate me for years by bullying me i ldar to avoid the harasment .

You are still young habibi, how's school and do you have a future planned out?
I'm going to college next year, but i'm top depressed and mentally, emotionally fucked to succeed in college. I have no choice tho because my parents force me.

I'm going to college next year, but i'm top depressed and mentally, emotionally fucked to succeed in college. I have no choice tho because my parents force me.
I'd say take antidepressants but those can fuck you up even more.

Yep were are just losers at this point we offer nothing but even then I dont deserve the life that was given to me

You realize you can just kill yourself easily by jumping off a high building head first right? Fuck that though, i'm going to live for as long as i can.

You realize you can just kill yourself easily by jumping off a high building head first right? Fuck that though, i'm going to live for as long as i can.

Yes but suicide is a sin, I need to be eliminated by someone

Yep were are just losers at this point we offer nothing but even then I dont deserve the life that was given to me
Is your family rich, Asians in Canada are very financially stable, I never see Asians in the ghetto

We will be eliminated by time when it's up.

Oh, why didnt you say so? Just go into the hood, borrow money, never pay it back and you'll be hunted down and shot within a few days or less.

Oh, why didnt you say so? Just go into the hood, borrow money, never pay it back and you'll be hunted down and shot within a few days or less.
That is still considered suicide but in a tricky way, I can't fool god lol

Brother, it's your intention that matters the most. If you mess with somebody in the hopes of getting killed, it's still suicide because of your intentions.

Brother, it's your intention that matters the most. If you mess with somebody in the hopes of getting killed, it's still suicide because of your intentions.

I'm not messing with anybody, they have to kill me for no reason

My happy days were over after my childhood ended

I wish I could be a kid again

That is still considered suicide but in a tricky way, I can't fool god lol
Damn, incels arent even allowed to suicide, lmao. Its over.

I'm not messing with anybody, they have to kill me for no reason

If only. Too bad you're 6'4", nobody is going to kill you for no reason, until some manlet incel goes on a rampage, killing everyone over 6 feet.

I will oblige. My internals are preparing for utter annihilation.

Then quit whining and just do it yourself

Should go mass ER instead. Beta uprising

Seriously Low status males or NEET males like myself should be excetued or euthansize, I have nothing to offer to society, I'm viewed As a peasant. I and we need to wiped off the planet tbh. We don't matter, we and I are cockaroaches. Jfl at bluepilled copers saying all life matters. Seriously I'm so pathetic, the government really need to look in to exterminating low status or neet incel loser like me. I offer no value to life. But this won't happen because they see us as a wageslavers.
Honestly, it's because people up north tend to prefer white guys. You should move. You'll probably score if you're living in the east/west cost. Great weather too!

Honestly, it's because people up north tend to prefer white guys. You should move. You'll probably score if you're living in the east/west cost. Great weather too!
I wonder why i even fuckin live in northern Canada lol. Mother is idiot for moving me here

I wonder why i even fuckin live in northern Canada lol. Mother is idiot for moving me here
She wanted pasty, cold Chad cock probably. If I had been you I would play rich Western black game in a very poor African country.

Of course you have something to offer society.

Dat ass.

Of course you have something to offer society.

Dat ass.

My ass only purpose is to serve my humping and thrusting ability when I'm suppose to fuck femoids, I would fuck trannies to if they were halal

My ass only purpose is to serve my humping and thrusting ability when I'm suppose to fuck femoids, I would fuck trannies to if they were halal

I would never fuck a tranny.

eliminate yourself with a .45