Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to study

• Thread starter stevefrombrighton
  • Start date
stevefrombrighton

stevefrombrighton

:==
Can anyone motivate me to study right now? maybe it'll be worthy in a few years to boost my smv by getting a good degree lol. more motivation?

ldar theres no degree for your face

Degrees actually decrease your SMV, but fine

Foids don’t want a smart guy they want a chad. Degreemaxxing won’t do any good

Can anyone motivate me to study right now? maybe it'll be worthy in a few years to boost my smv by getting a good degree lol. more motivation?

Money helps everything, my friend. It probably won't get you a GF, but to access giga-tier copes and have a chance at happiness outside of that, you need to studymax.

burn the books u indoctrinated fk

antics like this fits in reddit.

You feel like you could do it anyway in a few years if you change your mind
I assure you it becomes 10x harder to restart studying, your brain shuts down

Do not pursue meme degrees
Do not get in debt if its not going to make you money

Nah, waste of time, patience and money.

Getting a degree as a means of attracting women is a massive cope. Only do it with the intention to moneymaxx (and buy better copes) later.

no degree for you smv.
but its still worth it so you can rot while living relatively comfortably instead of in poverty

Listen, don't believe what these losers say, get a degree so that you can geomax by either going to a poor shithole and attract females that want safety, or in order to islammaxx by getting a wife :whitepill: