Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I need to talk to someone, anyone...

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I stopped saying hi to the cashiers in the supermarket. The cashier says hi, I do no longer respond. I need to talk to someone. I need to hear someones voice.

I am begging you, please talk to me. Not via webcam, we could do just microphone. I need to hear and be heard by a real living person.

I am way too shy for a voicechat. It costs a lot of energy

Bro I feel for you. I've my parents with me so I do listen to their voice sometimes but when I'm alone at home for some days or weeks I feel that way.

Bro I feel for you. I've my parents with me so I do listen to their voice sometimes but when I'm alone at home for some days or weeks I feel that way.

Will you talk to me?

I stopped saying hi to the cashiers in the supermarket. The cashier says hi, I do no longer respond. I need to talk to someone. I need to hear someones voice.

I am begging you, please talk to me. Not via webcam, we could do just microphone. I need to hear and be heard by a real living person.
Post tiddies

D1d3c3d5

You are that 15 yr old girl larping right?

If you want something extra large

call me at +1 562-866-1666