Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I never clean my house

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Will it be harder for me to get a GF because of this? I never vacuum clean or remove dust or anything really. On the floor you can see dust bunnies in various places, especially under my bed. I sometimes clean the toilet without any cleaning products, just the broomstick or whatever. In the end my mother comes over once a month and vacuum cleans and cleans the toilet and kitchen with various harmful chemicals and toxins. I use the dishwasher though, that's about it. I'm 32 years old and i have a job so i'm not a NEET in any way. It's been this way since i was born really. In my lifetime i think i've vacuum cleaned my own places maximum of 15 times. My mom have cleaned the other times because she loves cleaning and spends atleast 6 hrs cleaning my place.

Or take 3000 daily showers
@3000showers

When I will have my own place I will design everything in such a way that it will be as little work to clean as possible. I'll probably get a vacuum cleaning robot. Even better would be if I can create a slight overpressure inside the house, such that any dust particle automatically moves towards the outside. Although such a system as they are used in surgery rooms is too expensive.
Same for cooking, I'll buy 4 hot plates and cook on all of them simultaneously, then eat the same stuff for a few days.
Just trying to streamline everything such that I have as little work as possible.
"Always give the hardest job to the laziest person because they will find the easiest way to do it"

I don't clean as much as I should. My dusting and vacuuming is overdue. I cleaned the bathroom last week at least

Life is too short to be cleaned off. Just imagine how many hrs you spend in life on cleaning when you could have done other fun copes, and in the end nothing changes except that it looks better for some normies. I'm not allergic to dust in any way so i can live with it.

Life is too short to be cleaned off. Just imagine how many hrs you spend in life on cleaning when you could have done other fun copes, and in the end nothing changes except that it looks better for some normies. I'm not allergic to dust in any way so i can live with it.
:feelspuke:

Will it be harder for me to get a GF because of this? I never vacuum clean or remove dust or anything really. On the floor you can see dust bunnies in various places, especially under my bed. I sometimes clean the toilet without any cleaning products, just the broomstick or whatever. In the end my mother comes over once a month and vacuum cleans and cleans the toilet and kitchen with various harmful chemicals and toxins. I use the dishwasher though, that's about it. I'm 32 years old and i have a job so i'm not a NEET in any way. It's been this way since i was born really. In my lifetime i think i've vacuum cleaned my own places maximum of 15 times. My mom have cleaned the other times because she loves cleaning and spends atleast 6 hrscleaning my place.
Just clean your house n a stacy will come suck u off

You might be more motivated if anyone ever visited.

You might be more motivated if anyone ever visited.
Yea probably. Last week a 50 year old friend of mine visited my house, i didn't really clean that much anyway just a little.