Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I never get ghosted by women but most don't wanna fuck

T

throwawayseeker

Banned
-
I have legit never been ghosted by a woman before. I have to excellent text skills and can really keep interest of femoid going easily. I do have the issue that it mostly never leads to sex. Only like one in a million foes it cone to sex. I think text game is cope. You cab keep her interested but p in the v is the real priority.

I think text game only help if you are a 4 at least and stylemaxxed. I legit am going to buy some earrings and run some goth game and hope to pick up some sub 4 goth or alt bitch. I remember one time when I was like 16 and these two girls my sister knew come over drunk and I fucked the chance to make something of it. They were both fucking drunk and looking for her but I was too tucking high inhibited Bad dumb and never invited them in and see where things go. They were both super slutty as well and fucked plenty of guys. Too damn shame I missed this chance as I could have had who knows a tucking threesome with these drugged up bitches in my teens they were like 18 or so.

Fuck my life. Now its down to looksmaxing and it is becoming overkill slowly

I am subhuman as fuck. Drunk now and can't get my mental issues strqigtht. I trying to get the clock in a hollow hole to remind me of sea urchents

Thankfully I am not norwooding and I have some palatal expansion to do because my dental RCH is narrow AF fuck. I saw a cane to put and mixed cocktails with kratom and shit to gain my status cooperbut the fist makes her legs and pussy is life

Edit; oh shit I am legit realizing that I have some new Tindwr meGches but they are subhuman as fuck. Am I that genes so badly that only subhumN women sent me?

I am subhuman as fuck. Drunk now and can't get my mental issues strqigtht. I trying to get the clock in a hollow hole to remind me of sea urchents
Subhumans don’t have chances to even get the number.

Subhumans don’t have chances to even get the number.

I get the number sometimes. One girl message me Knapp about interest and WS like 2 or 3 she lived in nearby city but on Kick I fucked up and that wSas in my blupilled days

How tall are you? I have a theory that short guys get friendzoned whereas tall guys get ghosted.

How tall are you? I have a theory that short guys get friendzoned whereas tall guys get ghosted.

Fucking midget tier (5'10" height area). No offence to the real short guys but 5'10" is very close to death sentence and horrible

Also I don't let them friendzone me because I go to fuckzone or nothing so usually ends in nothing honestly

I mean I am not ugly at all but hard still since most women want 6+ guys even the ugly fucking women do so its hard as hell to ever get lucky

Shit hell and I last time had sex with the girl was last year and nothing since then. Absolutely nothing. I decide to qtuuit on dating sites and shit and lost social circle due to drugmaxxing too much and now I need to start anew again and it's taking its fucking tool on me

Just want to fucking do sui at this point but I'm too hopeful and shit on getting back on my feet againe

Last edited:
"Hee hee gonna troll these incel losers."

"Hee hee gonna troll these incel losers."

I'm not much better off than most incels tbh. I think Lookism is better for me since it's still blackpilled but more interactive/social than here.

why is that? I always got ghosted and I'm tall even after getting numbers from a bar or in tinder (this was many many years ago)
i've never legit had a female friend

Blackpilled normies ruin this forum