Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never heard a logical argument why non blacks aren't supposed to say 'nigga"

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
It's the most cucked thing to get mad at. The other races alive today have nothing to do with slavery or the actions of people in power. It is actually anti male to get angry at non blacks saying nigga, because those cucks who get angry won't do shit to a white foid if she says it, or anyone stronger than themselves. This comedian even admits he'd let it slide for a white foid but not a white guy.

View: https://youtu.be/EfVHe3TZKas

If any soyfag or soynigga tries to get in your face for saying a word they don't like give them free facial surgery.

cuckmaxxed retard lol dude this is just hatred on men, completely irrational too

cuckmaxxed retard lol dude this is just hatred on men, completely irrational too
Only black simps think it's ok to defend that word, because they want to act superior to other races in front of whores, and what better way to show how dominant they are other than to control other men's vocabulary.

Only black simps think it's ok to defend that word, because they want to act superior to other races in front of whores, and what better way to show how dominant they are other than to control other men's vocabulary.
they should teach these white men a lesson, poke them in the eye so they become dark (in video game)

they should teach these white men a lesson, poke them in the eye so they become dark (in video game)
I'm not even white, but cucked black guys would get mad if I say it in front of them too, even if I'm talking to someone else or on the phone saying it. I refuse to let any soyfag or soynigga get the satisfaction of knowing they can control what I say in public.

I'm not even white, but cucked black guys would get mad if I say it in front of them too, even if I'm talking to someone else or on the phone saying it. I refuse to let any soyfag or soynigga get the satisfaction of knowing they can control what I say in public.
Shaming is really horrible, the more we shame the more history is lost, no one's gonna learn it afterwards

Shaming is really horrible, the more we shame the more history is lost, no one's gonna learn it afterwards
If they really are so offended by that word then they should stop saying it, but since they refuse to practice what they preach, fuck them.

If they really are so offended by that word then they should stop saying it, but since they refuse to practice what they preach, fuck them.
That's the most horrible part, they get to say it

That's the most horrible part, they get to say it
If they can say it then so should everyone else. They have to learn how to share their toys with others, and stop being greedy cucks.

Them: Oh but you can't say the bad word!

Me: Stfu nigga.

Nigga nigga nigga I'm a real ass nigga

They just want to assert dominance over white people by not allowing them to say it while saying it themselves.

They just want to assert dominance over white people by not allowing them to say it while saying it themselves.
All non blacks have to stop them from continuing this cucked trend and finally put our feet down. It's all misandric violence towards low status non chad men to build up the self esteem of cucked black guys, and of course rosties support this behavior because it controls non chads while not effecting them.

All non blacks have to stop them from continuing this cucked trend and finally put our feet down. It's all misandric violence towards low status non chad men to build up the self esteem of cucked black guys, and of course rosties support this behavior because it controls non chads while not effecting them.
Had it with these cucks!

Why do you want to say it so badly?

an epical scene is a from "Brian's song" movie.

piccolo (white) and gale (nigga) are chillin, and piccolo starts calling he "nigga" constantly, just joking, Gale didn't give a fuck and laughed at it too. they became friends. it's alright.

people are having so much sex that these meaningless things are the things that deserve attention , meanwhile I rot virgin and kissless:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
an epical scene is a from "Brian's song" movie.

piccolo (white) and gale (nigga) are chillin, and piccolo starts calling he "nigga" constantly, just joking, Gale didn't give a fuck and lauguet at it too. they became friends. it's alright.

people are having so much sex that these meaningless things are the things that deserve attention , meanwhile I rot virgin and kissless:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You are extremely privileged if one of your main problems are different races of people using words you don't want them to say in front of you.

Because it's a fun word to say, and I refuse to let cucks stop me from saying what I want.
Just say you’re mixed whenever you’re confronted.

You are extremely privileged if one of your main problems are different races of people using words you don't want them to say in front of you.
ikr, this makes a lot of sense.

imagine a scale of privilege. At the top of the privilege pyramid we have the crazy feminazis whose main problems are "I don't deserve to have other seeing my body like an object " and "why can't I show my boobs while men can (being shirtless)?"

then there are those niggers, indigenous, jews

then white thrashes like us

and at very bottom we have currycels

Just say you’re mixed whenever you’re confronted.
:bigbrain: I can probably convincingly do that because my hair is nappy and I have a tan from being in the sun a lot each day.
ikr, this makes a lot of sense.

imagine a scale of privilege. At the top of the privilege pyramid we have the crazy feminazis whose main problems are "I don't deserve to have other seeing my body like an object " and "why can't I show my boobs while men can (being shirtless)?"

then there are those niggers, indigenous, jews

then white thrashes like us

and at very bottom we have currycels
:blackpill: That is the real social hierarchy of privilege when it comes to race and gender, obviously the rich of all races are on the same level of privilege as foids. I never seen a group of oppressed people being allowed to be violent against their oppressors because of words they said.

It's the most cucked thing to get mad at. The other races alive today have nothing to do with slavery or the actions of people in power. It is actually anti male to get angry at non blacks saying nigga, because those cucks who get angry won't do shit to a white foid if she says it, or anyone stronger than themselves. This comedian even admits he'd let it slide for a white foid but not a white guy.

View: https://youtu.be/EfVHe3TZKas

A white foid who says nigger should be required to get blacked.com by a local blackcel

This is one of the dumbest things in nigger culture. Where I live there are no niggers, so I nigger off all the time

This is one of the dumbest things in nigger culture. Where I live there are no niggers, so I nigger off all the time
Even some white people can be offended. I remember in egypt we used to call black guys nigga a lot, and they didn't care.

You can't say it because... You just can't okay!?!?! :feels::feels::feels:

Why did you change your awesome propic to this ^

Generally the "rule" where all I grew up was, if you were not black you couldn't say "nigga" and nobody in the their right mind should dare say "nigger". Regardless, behind closed doors and while gaming, some of my buddies and I would say it anyways. But this was up till around age 23, after that it became old.

Generally the "rule" where all I grew up was, if you were not black you couldn't say "nigga" and nobody in the their right mind should dare say "nigger". Regardless, behind closed doors and while gaming, some of my buddies and I would say it anyways. But this was up till around age 23, after that it became old.
Even if it gets old we have to keep saying it, to not let the simps win. They can only attack us if not many non blacks say it, but they can't do anything if most of us use it in front of them with no fear or hesitation.

Being held to the past at all, a past I was in no way a part of, to "justify" not saying the hard R version of the word is cucked, too, all because of "muh historical context." Nigga, there's a reason it's called "historical": it's over. Now get over it.

Being held to the past at all, a past I was in no way a part of, to "justify" not saying the hard R version of the word is cucked, too, all because of "muh historical context." Nigga, there's a reason it's called "historical": it's over. Now get over it.
They still call each other and everyone else nigga, so obviously they moved on from the original meaning, but they want to act like power tripping bullies whenever someone else says it. People say bitch and hoe a lot because foids call each other those words, but you don't hear cunt that much because foids rarely use it. I don't mind not saying nigger because they don't use it on each other that often, but nigga is fair game since it's everywhere. Nigger is like spic and gook, since they don't call people of their own race those words it's easier to avoid saying them because they doesn't come up a lot.

but they want to act like power tripping bullies whenever someone else says it.
Well, yeah.

I still don't see the need to eliminate the words from vernacular, though. They have their equal rights and opportunities, and no basement dwelling nerd saying the word "nigger" is going to strip that away from them.

There are a lot of mean, nasty, horrible things people say to each other every day, and not all of them are just a word, and many of them are far worse than slinging racial slurs. That's just life. I myself am not going to freak out every time someone uses the words "spaz" or "autist" or "sperg" disparagingly. It is what it is.

they really thing they own the word lol

Well, yeah.

I still don't see the need to eliminate the words from vernacular, though. They have their equal rights and opportunities, and no basement dwelling nerd saying the word "nigger" is going to strip that away from them.
Also, how long will they continue gatekeeping this word, will they still cry 200 years from now about slavery whenever a non black says it? The more they gatekeep this word the more insecure they seem, because it will come off as the only power they have and they don't want anybody else to share with.
There are a lot of mean, nasty, horrible things people say to each other every day, and not all of them are just a word, and many of them are far worse than slinging racial slurs. That's just life. I myself am not going to freak out every time someone uses the words "spaz" or "autist" or "sperg" disparagingly. It is what it is.
They will freak out if they hear you say nigga on the phone or to someone else, even if it's not directed at them. I wouldn't care if someone called another person an aspie in front of me, they can also call me an autist without me being violent, but I'll just insult them back.
they really thing they own the word lol
They didn't even come up with it. :feelskek:

Even if it gets old we have to keep saying it, to not let the simps win. They can only attack us if not many non blacks say it, but they can't do anything if most of us use it in front of them with no fear or hesitation.
I try to use it when I need to in order to make a point. But I have some PC family members who get offended. I think we should strive to normalise it yes, but only for the purpose of describing a BEHAVIOR type and not a skin color. That's lame to use it just because of "black". But to imply that someone has "niggerish" (ghetto) behavior is mostly okay in my book.

I try to use it when I need to in order to make a point. But I have some PC family members who get offended. I think we should strive to normalise it yes, but only for the purpose of describing a BEHAVIOR type and not a skin color. That's lame to use it just because of "black". But to imply that someone has "niggerish" (ghetto) behavior is mostly okay in my book.
Yes, someone is a nigger not based on the colour of their skin but the content of their character

Also, how long will they continue gatekeeping this word, will they still cry 200 years from now about slavery whenever a non black says it? The more they gatekeep this word the more insecure they seem, because it will come off as the only power they have and they don't want anybody else to share with.
They'll hang on to it for as long as they possibly can, a man and his power aren't soon departed, or something like that.

They will freak out if they hear you say nigga on the phone or to someone else, even if it's not directed at them. I wouldn't care if someone called another person an aspie in front of me, they can also call me an autist without me being violent, but I'll just insult them back.
I don't insult people back, because I suck at insulting people. :feelsbadman: I used to get verbally destroyed in grade school all the time, and didn't know how to make comebacks, so I never developed the skill. :feelsrope: If indeed it is a skill, and not a natural talent, of course. :feelsstudy:

Yes, someone is a nigger not based on the colour of their skin but the content of their character
I'd be reasonably okay with that.

I agree. I just want to say it to friends without worrying about simps getting angry. Or saying something like "those niggas over there" which can be a group of whites, Asians, latinos, blacks, or mixed.
They'll hang on to it for as long as they possibly can, a man and his power aren't soon departed, or something like that.
That's pathetic. They would gain a lot more respect if they let it go, and there would be a lot less tension around blacks since we'll know they won't turn into maniacs about dumb things non blacks say.
I don't insult people back, because I suck at insulting people. :feelsbadman: I used to get verbally destroyed in grade school all the time, and didn't know how to make comebacks, so I never developed the skill. :feelsrope: If indeed it is a skill, and not a natural talent, of course. :feelsstudy:
The best insults to call normies are 'fag' and insulting their mothers, since they are npcs they won't be able to top those insults with their limited acceptable pc insults they are allowed to use, and they will fear that you will have more non pc words up your sleeve you're ready to throw at them if they continue insulting.

The best insults to call normies are 'fag' and insulting their mothers,
Fag and yo mom, jotting that down... :feelsstudy::feelswhere::feelsstudy: Alright, I'll have to remember that one. Thanks! :feelsokman: