Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I never met my university room mates

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I would like to share this story and see if you can beat this level of autism.
In my third year of university from September 2013 to May 2014 i stayed in a 3 bedroom dorm with two 1st year students. Room mates were always a problem for me the first 2 years and I even changed apartments twice.

In this third year I never plucked up the courage to introduce myself to these 2 room mates at the start of the year and as time went on I gave up. They weren't very social either and it was the time when GTA 5 was released and one of them seemed to never leave his room playing that.

I saw each of them once and said Hello to them when I was leaving apartment to go to class. So in 9 months I said 2 words to my room mates and spent 20 seconds with them.

One of them used to invite his girlfriend over and have 5 minutes of sex with her and I had to listen.
I have lived with my parents the past 8 years and people say it is bad to live with parents. There is no way I would want to go back to that situation of living with room mates.

I would have dropped out at that point, I'm a quitter.

peo0ple who make fun of someone for
living with their parents are retards , because why would anyone want to be alone and some people can't efford a house to say the least

peo0ple who make fun of someone for
living with their parents are retards , because why would anyone want to be alone and some people can't efford a house to say the least

Never had roomates. living in the university campus isn't something normal in my country although some students share an apartment near the campus sometimes to save money on rent.

I live by myself in my own apartment, I've moved here 20 days ago and it's a lot better than living with my parents.
tbh living with sexhaving roomates sounds like complete suifuel :feelsrope:

Never had roomates but I never met by neighbors

Now THIS is real incel shit niggas :smonk: