Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I notice more and more ‘men’ with painted nails

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:Wtf is this faggotry? It looks disgusting

Soy knows no bounds

In which kind of libtard utopia do you live in ?

moscow is westernized as fuck

when i saw niggers doing this I knew it was shekel infiltration technique was complete

I will assume it's not black nails? Metalheads do black nails

I usually just get galvanized nails.

The painted nails cost too much. And besides, after you hammer them, you'll still have to repaint them.

Here in spain too. TV faggots and now normies

Why do you care what other people do?

I usually just get galvanized nails.

The painted nails cost too much. And besides, after you hammer them, you'll still have to repaint them.
haha lol

Why do you care what other people do?
F789C5C9 BDD4 47CD ABC5 D3A2A927B3A3

Don't they understand nail polish is a volatile organic compound that breaks down into methane, carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gasses, leading to the rise of Global Warming. I thought the Woke Left was supposed to be concerned with such things.

Don't they understand nail polish is a volatile organic compound that breaks down into methane, carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gasses, leading to the rise of Global Warming. I thought the Woke Left was supposed to be concerned with such things.
not if it gets in the way of their faggotry
kpop fags are wearing makeup now, including blush, which the original purpose was to signal estrus and create the illusion of being "in heat."

Last edited:
Images 9

Nail art on men? Degen.

I might legit beat them if I see one here, but thankfully no white fags here

not if it gets in the way of their faggotry
kpop fags are wearing makeup now, including blush, which the original purpose was to signal estrus and create the illusion of being "in heat."
muh based and redpilled gen z
lol gen z normies are ending up far worse than millennials ever were

muh based and redpilled gen z
lol gen z normies are ending up far worse than millennials ever were
what blush accomplishes is it gets bisexual men to want to fuck you because it tricks them into thinking impregnation is possible.

what blush accomplishes is it gets bisexual men to want to fuck you because it tricks them into thinking impregnation is possible.
Shows how bad it's gotten for nonchad males (ofc this is only pushed for nonchad males). It's cope too but imagine how much worse it could be than now being born around the 2010s and growing up thinking all this is normal, with all the contradictory narratives about what it means to be a man floating around and any search results that suggest it wasn't always this way censored.

It looks disgusting on foids too

never seen a single man with painted fingernails tbh
u need come to New York greenwich village. u will see skanks, trannies, dyed hair fags, weed addicts, and nigger scum everywhere. smells horrible too

foids' reaction to sub-8 men with painted nails: ewww creeeepy too girly

foids' reaction to prettyboys/eboys with painted nails: OMG DECONSTRUCTING TOXIC MASCULINITY SOOO HOT

Cut off their fingers.

u need come to New York greenwich village. u will see skanks, trannies, dyed hair fags, weed addicts, and nigger scum everywhere. smells horrible too
I think I’ll pass lol