Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I notice more and more ‘men’ with painted nails

moscow is westernized as fuck
and all these geomaxxer copers thinking they figured things out and will be scoring by going to EE or SEA jfl

I've seen guys from Iran doing blackpill videos at this point, fucking Iran. There's no way out.

Cucks of the highest order. I also saw ads pushing for make-up for men :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Faggotry has gotten out of control.

11 men nail polish

u need come to New York greenwich village. u will see skanks, trannies, dyed hair fags, weed addicts, and nigger scum everywhere. smells horrible too
It's over if you live in a blue city. It's essentially like living among redditors or blue checkmarks on twitter.

Painted nails look like ass on anyone.
The only somewhat tolerable is transparent one.

It's over if you live in a blue city. It's essentially like living among redditors or blue checkmarks on twitter.
ye it really is, not much can do about it. only real good thing about cities for incel is food variety. everything else is worse than rural areas

only real good thing about cities for incel is food variety. everything else is worse than rural areas
This is really true if you are in north america away from the cities tbh nothing but joints that serve bland mexican and chinese food for most fast food takeout.