Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I observed a black male and a non black female kissing mouth to mouth with noises in public

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
This is a first time ever observation for me. It might be that I never even saw a black male with a non black female irl, let alone seeing a black male kissing a non black female irl before this.

I would describe the most dominant emotion I felt during my observation as anger.

The observation completely changed my mood. I feel different now compared to 10 minutes ago before the observation.

Am I justified for the way I felt and feel right now? I am interested to hear your opinions on this, fellow forum members.

Getting mogged by niggers must be brutal af.

This is a first time ever observation for me. It might be that I never even saw a black male with a non black female irl, let alone seeing a black male kissing a non black female irl before this.

I would describe the most dominant emotion I felt during my observation as anger.

The observation completely changed my mood. I feel different now compared to 10 minutes ago before the observation.

Am I justified for the way I felt and feel right now? I am interested to hear your opinions on this, fellow forum members.
It happen to me but I had more confusion than anger, the foid was tall and white, more tall than the black guy and he wasn't a Chad . He slapped the ass of the bitch in public and she kissed him. Idk weird

RASSENSCHANDE NOW!!!

Am I justified for the way I felt and feel right now?
Yes. You just witnessed the quality of a gene pool decreasing significantly. How could you NOT be angry?

Was her hair long ? Can you make out what race she was and was the nig even remotely attractive

Every healthy man is disgusted by this, most of them won't admit it, some of them convince themselves it's wrong to think like this but they'll still feel it. Your father, your brothers, your uncles, your grandfather all will be disgusted by a woman racemixing. Only women who are put beneath men by god don't care about it, the same way a child who is beneath his parents doesn't care about eating candy for dinner or a dog who is beneath humans doesn't care that he pushed over an expensive vase. They're not meant to care because they arent meant to have a choice in the matter.

Can you make out what race she was
I would bet that she would be classified as white under US census.
(And I would bet the same way almost every time, even If relatively small multipliers were to be given in-exchange for my bet. With the only catch being the amount I am willing to bet, hence the amount I stand to lose)

With the only catch being the amount I am willing to bet, hence the amount I stand to lose)
Furthermore, independent from the multiplier, If I stand to lose everything(infinity), I also stand to win everything in that bet. Since it seems to me that it does not matter what positive multiplier is used at all when your initial bet is equal to everything.

Last edited:
Of course you’re angry, you have basically witnessed beastiality in public and a socially accepted and encouraged filthy business at that! This is the vile trash they pump out on TV adverts in the UK to skull fuck cuck whitey everyday!

Furthermore, independent from the multiplier, If I stand to lose everything(infinity), I also stand to win everything in that bet. Since it seems to me that it does not matter what positive multiplier is used at all when your initial bet is equal to everything.
Wtf lol , was she attractive or regular