Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I often make fun of curries and Asians on this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
But the truth is I am still a virgin so I’m really not one to talk. Fuck. Whites need to actually have sex before they can make fun of ethnics tbh

4999 2

Really makes you think

But the truth is I am still a virgin so I’m really not one to talk. Fuck. Whites need to actually have sex before they can make fun of ethnics tbh

You want to have sex so you can make fun of ethnics? JFL

not what i said at all but whatever makes your lenis feel better

Youre saying you cant make fun of ethnics being an incel yourself which implies that its ok to make fun of ethnics if youre not an incel.

shit thread kys

doesn't matter rice failo is real. anything we do is seen as massive cope.

what makes you think that as an ugly ricecel i can attract some foids? i wouldn't be posting here would i?
when your autism takes everything too literally

Beyond over for curriycels

Youre saying you cant make fun of ethnics being an incel yourself which implies that its ok to make fun of ethnics if youre not an incel.
I think he was saying that it doesn’t make sense to make fun of ethnics as a white incel because an incel is an incel. Also just because whites can make fun of ethnics if they can actually have sex doesn’t mean they necessarily should. If I ascended I wouldn’t make fun of ethnics. Too bad I’m not gonna ascend. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Being a racist incel is like fighting for who gets to be at the top of a pile of shit way below societal standards.

However, acknowledging that race plays a factor in breeding success should be encouraged and not censored.