Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I opted out of organ donation

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
In my country this year they changed the law where you had to opt out rather than opt in. So they essentially trick everyone into being a doner as they know most people won't get around to opting out. Some people may not even know about the law change as all they did was send every house a flyer. It says you also need to inform your family that you opted out which makes no sense as surely all the hospital staff have to do is look up the database.

I opted out and they sent me a confirmation letter. When I opened the letter I actually felt a bit guilty which shows what a submissive meek man I am but I have to remind myself of how bad the general public have treated me over the years at school and in various jobs.

Opting out of organ donation is the only bit of revenge I can get on society. I bet people would call me selfish but remember they are the ones who use the "my body, my choice" argument regarding abortion so now it is my turn to say "my body, my choice".

my organs are probably so fucked from the constant stress which inceldom and loneliness have caused me that nobody would want them anyway

In my country this year they changed the law where you had to opt out rather than opt in. So they essentially trick everyone into being a doner as they know most people won't get around to opting out. Some people may not even know about the law change as all they did was send every house a flyer. It says you also need to inform your family that you opted out which makes no sense as surely all the hospital staff have to do is look up the database.
holy shit that's actually evil

your (((ruling class))) is going to genocide the population of your country

organ donors are prematurely killed by doctors when being operated on and the doctors sell their organs on the black market

this happens

a lot

Because of severe diabetics i am ineligible

Why would I ever want to give my organs to a foid or a chad?

I actually felt a bit guilty which shows what a submissive meek man I am
They are very good at guilt tripping us into this in the US. I also felt guilty at first.

Why would I ever want to give my organs to a foid or a chad?
Our organs get to experience sex after we die, as long as they’re attached to an attractive male face or a female. Fucking clown world.